beachbride14

Any other 2014 brides here getting an early start?

How are you ladies getting around the problem with flight information not being available until a year in advance? I am hesitant on sending out my invite/std until that becomes available. Should I not worry about that part yet?

Originally Posted by Bostonbride37 View Post

How are you ladies getting around the problem with flight information not being available until a year in advance? I am hesitant on sending out my invite/std until that becomes available. Should I not worry about that part yet?

I wouldn't worry about that at all. You know for sure you're flying there to get married right? And you know for sure the most important people will be there no matter what right? Send the save the dates!!! We're all having that issue with the airlines but don't worry too much about it.

Originally Posted by Bostonbride37 View Post

Yea I wouldn't worry about it they can always book separate or wait to book together. the only thing it really prevents right now is for people to see how much flight and stay would be.

I sent an email linking to our wedding website - in October 2012, our wedding is in July 2014 just to let everyone knows the location, time; no STDs.  

I'm going to send the invitation out in July 2013, and our wedding is in July 2014. Super early, but hey, they should book flight and accomodation 6 months in advance; it's peak holiday season. I think I will sedn everyone reminders closer to the 6 months deadline. :-) 

Have anyone decided on their wedding dresses yet? :-) 

Zoe I have my dress. It massive sottero's divina in blush 400
OMG that dress is too die for!!!!!!!!