Any other 2014 brides here getting an early start?

beachbride14

• Community Manager
Quote:
Originally Posted by RaynDrop View Post

Hahah this is funny - my post on here earlier that said "testing"  I was trying to figure out how to get that to work.... I couldn't get it figured out :(

ignore me - i miss read your message  hHAHA

try this ?

https://www.facebook.com/groups/BDW2014Brides/541253502613869/?notif_t=group

• Community Manager
Quote:
Originally Posted by tyrebride2b2013 View Post

okay thanks.. I guess it is just not meant for me to get on the page I still get the same error message...page not found..

That is probably not the right link.. I tried to give it to someone else before and it didn't work...  

maybe ? 

https://www.facebook.com/groups/BDW2014Brides/

Quote:

Originally Posted by RaynDrop View Post

Hey Jenny - This board has slowed down some very recently but yes it is hard to catch up on!!  Glad you made it at least part way through!!!

You must be super excited your only days away from your "wedding" YaY  --- we talked about doing the city hall thing... first he said we should .. then he said it sounded unnecessary!  Who knows if he will change his mind again.. he is such a women!! hahaha

Yay for a puppy - what kind?

15 people sounds perfect to me too... mine will be 22 max (only invited that many)  only not sure about two couples so it will be 18 - 22.

Welcome back to the forum : )

Yeah, apparently when you miss two months on the board, it is just impossible to catch up on! haha

I am excited actually about our legal wedding coming up! And the puppy! We're getting a boxer.... will post pics after tonight when we go meet him! If everything checks out, we pick him up next Friday!

We invited nearly 40 people, but because of timing/finances/ we're having a reception at home afterwards, a lot of people said no. So yay! haha. The people that are coming, we are going to have the best time with- we are super close with them all, so things won't be awkward, and we won't feel like we need to host them the whole time. Woo hoo!

Thanks for the welcome back! haha

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoonMrsD View Post

I just pinned it to my Pinterest Album and gave you credit! haha.... by the way does anyone use Pinterest?

I am addicted to Pinterest! You can find me at mccallumjen :D

I have a secret DW wedding board, but anything I post to my actual wedding board are things I don't care if people coming to my wedding know about.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenny2014 View Post

I am addicted to Pinterest! You can find me at mccallumjen :D

I have a secret DW wedding board, but anything I post to my actual wedding board are things I don't care if people coming to my wedding know about.

Got it, my board is alive and public .... I simply post and I only have a few really nosy people but they won't know lol

Just started following you! I have my destination board and I'm pinning for a friend for her wedding 3 months before mine on Long Island so look and pin away :)

PS Just noticed my wedding date is about 2 weeks before yours awwwwww 

Quote:
Originally Posted by moodyc82 View Post

Well, I made these today to add to my invites LOL.....can ya tell I'm bored??? And have no desire to actually work??? If anyone wants the template let me know

these are fabulous. i can't believe you and i are getting married only a week apart.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoonMrsD View Post

Got it, my board is alive and public .... I simply post and I only have a few really nosy people but they won't know lol

Just started following you! I have my destination board and I'm pinning for a friend for her wedding 3 months before mine on Long Island so look and pin away :)

PS Just noticed my wedding date is about 2 weeks before yours awwwwww 

Woo! I will add you to my secret board, as it's where I pin most of my DW ideas!

Yay! September wedding date buddies!!! There aren't many of us!