Any other 2014 brides here getting an early start?

beachbride14

*** You have to copy and paste this entire message into a new message box - it doesn't seem to be working when you click quote - Please & Thank You*****Please Past your username and Wedding date in Order below if you are interested in doing a "Starfish Sharing" with our awesome group of ladies here!!hclibby1982-February 7, 2014missjali -March 8, 2014Brownsugarbride-April 25, 2014lorcas- tyrebride2be2013 may 2, 2014 may 23, 2014shugapop1- June 7,2014Moodyc82 - June 16th 2014Rayndrop - October 22, 2014 DeeP10 - October 31, 2014 Pongyang2001 - November 8th, 2014Basically, we need to find a starfish to use - Who ever is getting married first will have it in her wedding some how (part of the decorations, in her bouquet, on her veil, really however you want) Once she is back from her wedding she will send it off to the next bride - to - be and so on. . . It could be your something borrowed - or if you already have something I think it would be a cute way for us all to be part of each other's weddings!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyrebride2b2013 View Post

Sorry was at beach all day..missed gm
Okay thanks I will do..
Yes the smell is awful..oh well in that case I have to try one.

Cute diff colors

chilis does a great one, also any mexican restaurant has them, i thost most restaurants, longhorns, applebees, red lobster,etc has them

Originally Posted by RaynDrop View Post

I sent my sister an awesome box with a poem, a frame with a picture if us when we were kids, a teacup with a butterfly on it -she loves butterflies, a bracelet, a pashmina, and candy. The poem asked her to be my MOH.
Cute - do you have the poem somewhere you could share with me?

Sorry, I ended up falling asleep last night haha

The poem I used I actually think I found somewhere in one of these threads.

Through the in and outs

Think and thin,

No matter what's happened,

There've you been.

You smile when I need it 

and listen when I grieve.

You hug when I cry

and blow boogers on your sleeve.

I treasure you, sister, 

More than diamonds or gold,

and I promise I will

When we're saggy and old.

So please stand by my side

When I say "I DO"

for I wouldn't be me

Without a maid of honor like you!

***** You have to copy and paste this entire message into a new message box - it doesn't seem to be working when you click quote - Please & Thank You*****

Please Past your username and Wedding date in Order below if you are interested in doing a "Starfish Sharing" with our awesome group of ladies here!!

hclibby1982-February 7, 2014

missjali -March 8, 2014

lorcas- may 23, 2014

shugapop1- June 7,2014

Moodyc82 - June 16th 2014

cocoluv - July 10, 2014

Rayndrop - October 22, 2014

zeman321 - October 25, 2014

pongyang2001 - november 8,2014

Basically, we need to find a starfish to use - Who ever is getting married first will have it in her wedding some how (part of the decorations, in her bouquet, on her veil,  really however you want)  Once she is back from her wedding she will send it off to the next bride - to - be and so on. . .   It could be your something borrowed - or if you already have something I think it would be a cute way for us all to be part of each other's weddings!   grouphug.gif

• Community Manager
Originally Posted by tyrebride2b2013 View Post

I like the poem think it's cute.. what about a cute pic of the two of you on a personalized bottle of wine to go with the glass. .

That is a cute idea.... I'm just not sure I can find a picture... all my stuff like that is packed away in my basement!   I'll have to poke around

• Community Manager
Originally Posted by lorcas View Post

Sorry, I ended up falling asleep last night haha

The poem I used I actually think I found somewhere in one of these threads.

Through the in and outs

Think and thin,

No matter what's happened,

There've you been.

You smile when I need it 

and listen when I grieve.

You hug when I cry

and blow boogers on your sleeve.

I treasure you, sister, 

More than diamonds or gold,

and I promise I will

When we're saggy and old.

So please stand by my side

When I say "I DO"

for I wouldn't be me

Without a maid of honor like you!

heheh that is a cute one!

• Community Manager

**** To keep things less confusing - Please just let me know you are interested and I will update the list!  - I have a master copy of it saved (not on here) so that we can try to keep it correctly up to date!  THANKS**** (if you were already added but missing from this list - please let me know - it wasn't on purpose!!)     hclibby1982-February 7, 2014   missjali -March 8, 2014   Brownsugarbride-April 25, 2014   tyrebride2b2013 - May 2, 2014   lorcas- may 23, 2014   shugapop1- June 7,2014   Moodyc82 - June 16th 2014   Rayndrop - October 22, 2014   zeman321 - October 25, 2014   DeeP10 - October 31, 2014   Pongyang2001 - November 8th, 2014   Basically, we need to find a starfish to use - Who ever is getting married first will have it in her wedding some how (part of the decorations, in her bouquet, on her veil, really however you want) Once she is back from her wedding she will send it off to the next bride - to - be and so on. . . It could be your something borrowed - or if you already have something I think it would be a cute way for us all to be part of each other's weddings!

• Community Manager
Originally Posted by shugapop1 View Post

Awwe that's great. I'm scaree to be looking at anything. After buying headband and comb. I was like this is crazy. Lol

Yeah I am trying to get myself wanting to go look for a dress..... it will probably be a few months before I do - sense I have no idea what I am looking for I thought I'd better get some before I go to the store.