Any other 2014 brides here getting an early start?

beachbride14

I obviously have them in my bridalpartytees.com cart smh. I need to order. I felt like for me since im so small, i cant exactly go with a vistaprint shirt. well maybe i can to save some money. On to vistaprint to design. I should be working lol
. It is Friday you worked all week. .lol.

you didn't do too bad. I ordered like 10 shirts that all say "keep calm, im the mother of the bride" MOG, FOB, FOG, GOG, FG, RB, Mother of the RB, Father of the RB lol from vistaprint. I need one that says "Keep Calm, I'm a Punta Cana Bride" lol
well I just finished doing a little shopping myself I actually just left Davids Bridal finishing paying off my sisters bridesmaids dress so that made my pocket tapped out little plus I saw this gorgeous and I do beaded clutch for myself. Plus I got anothet 20.00 off shutterfly ggift card so online herr I come sgain. Lol.

Originally Posted by moodyc82 View Post

The more I look at these the more I love them......I might have to steal your idea....how did you get that fabulous discount???I'

Totally!! Do you use groupon? If you do not I can send you a link (as a referred friend) theyâ€ll send me a $10 once you buy something. (Every time you refer someone they do that)

They have a $17 for 70 going on now for 14more days. (got my for 7 for referring a friend that purchase something).

Theyâ€ll give you a code to apply at time of purchase but you will want to apply the 50% off found http://www.retailmenot.com/view/vistaprint.com then apply your groupon.

20 bags was $159.99

50% off made it $79.99

Apply your gruopon $70.00

Making it $9.99

$1.34 a bag

Also that advantage of all the free offers at http://www.retailmenot.com/view/vistaprint.com

It took me many tries to figure it out but it was worth it J PM if anything

Originally Posted by tyrebride2b2013 View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaynDrop View Post

Here is the packaging for my STDs

LL

The note that I included - it's double sided so each box got one card.

LL

In the box they went. . . 

LL

Wrapped the boxes in bubble wrap

LL

Then wrapped them in brown paper - last minute decided to stamp them with " <3 handle with care <3"  it looked better on the piece of paper I did it on first... the bubble wrap made it challangeing - but I went with it anyways.  I then used packing tape to tape every surface so that the paper wouldn't get torn in shipping.

LL

Finally, I taped on the address labels : )

(btw -  the addresses on the labels I made up so I could post a picture on the internet - the info from my TA is correct if anyone has a need for one )

woot2.gif

Amazing job as usual

These look fabulous!

I blocked the rooms for 6 days, our wedding is Monday June 16th and I blocked the rooms from Friday June 13th to Wednesday June 18th. I blocked 10 rooms in total, had to put down $100 per room and it was applied to our room fee. Every 6th room booked we receive a "free room" so basically we get the money. Which works well for me! lol. We are expecting 30-40 guests.

Who are you using to book?

Originally Posted by MissJali View Post

Player 2 Unisex Gildan Heavy Cotton Crew Neck Tee

This is to cute. My FI is a BIG Gamer we would love that.  

Originally Posted by pzl101 View Post

How many days did you reserve for your room block? Our wedding is on a Friday so I was thinking Thursday thru Sunday or Wednesday thru Sunday ...

And how many rooms should I request? We are only inviting 22 people and not sure all are coming but I guess we should assume everyone is to make sure we have the rooms held? Only 5 couples and everyone else is single. I wasn't sure if i should request one room per single person or ask my friends if 2 girls and 2 guys want to share a room?

We didn't room block. We informed people that they had two weeks to pay their deposits. It worked out better for us in the end.

Ok ladies....I have to confess I just went on a HUGE wedding shopping spree cheers.gif....at work....online.......my FI's head is going to spin LOL.

So, I decided to DIY my own invites so I printed all the inside pages already *yay* and than I went to Michael's to price card stock paper (40% off coupon starts sunday). I found this textured card stock, 40 sheets for $3.99 and can use the coupon!! And than while I was there I saw those triangle banners.....12 triangles for $1.40 so I bought them, they're white and I'm going to write out "Thank you" and use them for our engagement phone shoot (which we are getting done on the beach in FL for $30, win!) and also take them for the wedding....

Than I went online.....downfall!! LOL I had 30 free prints and free shipping for snapfish, so I used that to print our engagement party pictures! Than on to GNC to get my total lean shakes, buy one get one 1/2 off! (gotta fit in that damn dress!), ordered my envelopes for my invitations!!!!, ordered waterproof labels & stickers so I can print them and put on tumblers and stuff, and than I did the groupon for vistaprint and got 4 custom shirts for a total of $17. LOL.....now time to put the card away and step away from the order now button....woot2.gif

SHOP!

Player 2 Unisex Gildan Heavy Cotton Crew Neck Tee

HAHAHa do it!

Originally Posted by shugapop1 View Post

Quote:

you didn't do too bad. I ordered like 10 shirts that all say "keep calm, im the mother of the bride" MOG, FOB, FOG, GOG, FG, RB, Mother of the RB, Father of the RB lol from vistaprint. I need one that says "Keep Calm, I'm a Punta Cana Bride" lol

well I just finished doing a little shopping myself I actually just left Davids Bridal finishing paying off my sisters bridesmaids dress so that made my pocket tapped out little plus I saw this gorgeous and I do beaded clutch for myself. Plus I got anothet 20.00 off shutterfly ggift card so online herr I come sgain. Lol.

Gotta love shutterfly

Originally Posted by vas2014 View Post

Quote:

The more I look at these the more I love them......I might have to steal your idea....how did you get that fabulous discount???I'

Totally!! Do you use groupon? If you do not I can send you a link (as a referred friend) theyâ€ll send me a $10 once you buy something. (Every time you refer someone they do that)

They have a $17 for 70 going on now for 14more days. (got my for 7 for referring a friend that purchase something).

Theyâ€ll give you a code to apply at time of purchase but you will want to apply the 50% off found http://www.retailmenot.com/view/vistaprint.com then apply your groupon.

20 bags was $159.99

50% off made it $79.99

Making it $9.99

$1.34 a bag

Also that advantage of all the free offers at http://www.retailmenot.com/view/vistaprint.com

retail me not helped me with my invites and stuff....why pay full price. Vistaprint is crazy for some of their prices.

Lol..what are you going to get now?

20 bags was $159.99

50% off made it $79.99

Making it $9.99

$1.34 a bag

Grrrr wish I saw this before I used the groupon!!! Ahhhh......can I order another groupon under a different name?! LOL

Originally Posted by Shara1984 View Post

retail me not helped me with my invites and stuff....why pay full price. Vistaprint is crazy for some of their prices.

I need to check out retail me not

Who are you using to book?

This is to cute. My FI is a BIG Gamer we would love that.  

I used a women I know, she's very detail oriented and books through American Express travel.....I can give you her contact info if you'd like. She's wonderful and after looking around she got us the best deal, $408pp all inclusive for 4days 3nights and that includes tax, gratuity, and transportation to and from the airport to the resort