• Please log in to reply
136 replies to this topic

#1 TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
  • 11,659 posts
  • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 07 November 2006 - 02:36 AM

if you would like a ticker for your siggy to countdown your wedding, there are a few places to get one:

use the code that says
PseudoHTML, UBBCode™ or BBCode

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.
Awards and recognition: 
Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#2 Christine

• VIP Member
  • 21,514 posts
  • Wedding Date:July 20, 2007
  • Wedding Location:Napa, California
  • LocationReno, NV

Posted 19 September 2007 - 10:55 PM

just wanted to bump this thread because a lot of people have lost their tickers lately. I think that one of the websites people were getting their tickers from is not working right now.

Also here is another site that you might want to add to your list!

When is my wedding - Wedding Ticker Countdown for Bebo, MySpace, Forums, Email and Blogs

please let me or any of the other mods know if you need help with your tickers.
Christine + Will (married 7/20/07) + Ainsleigh (born 6/25/08) + Nolan (born 11/9/10) + Delaney (born 12/31/13) = One Very Happy Family!

#3 Jenn3878

• 5,681 posts

Posted 03 April 2008 - 09:57 AM

Ticker test.....

Here's a site with some cool tickers: Free Event Tickers

#4 lizlett3

• 39 posts

Posted 11 June 2009 - 01:38 PM

I cannot get my profile picture to show even though I see it when I click on edit profile pic. And when I insert my ticker where you enter in the URL is says my file is invalid. I have tried a few different tickers from different site with no sucess. I am following all of the directions. I am not sure what I am doing wrong!!!

If you have any suggestions please let me know

#5 boscobel

• VIP Member
      • 24,213 posts

Posted 11 June 2009 - 01:44 PM

If you are talking about the picture that shows below your username, that is actually your avatar. I believe that is discussed in other threads, but try uploading the pic you want to your avatar instead of your profile.

#6 lizlett3

• 39 posts

Posted 12 June 2009 - 01:59 PM

Originally Posted by carly
          Glad I helped! Post here if you have any questions about the ticker...

When I take the BbCode from the ticker website and past it in the signature section where you post the URL it says it is invalid. I have tried many different sites so I dont think the file is invalid. Do you know what I am doing wrong?

#7 boscobel

• VIP Member
          • 24,213 posts

Posted 12 June 2009 - 02:09 PM

Hmmm, are you pasting it in the big white box that says "edit your signature"? There are two smaller boxes below that, that say paste URL here or upload image, but those are the wrong places. Paste the url in the bigger text box. Here is a sample of what it should looks like (I added the *, so that it would stay code)

[*url=http://ticker.7910.org/eng][*img]http://ticker.7910.org/as1cHmBcso00500NDZibHN8NDMyanxUaWwgb3VyIDJuZCBBbm5 pdmVyc2FyeSE.gif[/img][/url]

#8 whitechocolate

• 127 posts

Posted 12 July 2009 - 11:16 AM

I was searching some sites to find a good ticker and found one where you can download a tiny ticker for the desktop of your computer!

Count Down to your Wedding Day

#9 mswhatever

• 475 posts

Posted 18 September 2009 - 02:53 PM

Where did ticker.7910.org go? My ticker disappeared. So I wait or go ahead and build a replacement? I loved that ticker!!!

#10 boscobel

• VIP Member
                • 24,213 posts

Posted 18 September 2009 - 02:58 PM

I would wait it out. I've had the same ticker since I've been a member and sometimes it gets messed up, but it usually fixes itself. I have no idea why, but it usually goes back to normal.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users