Sign in to follow this  
TammyWright

Ticker for your siggy (TEST HERE)

bump.gifbump.gif

just wanted to bump this thread because a lot of people have lost their tickers lately. I think that one of the websites people were getting their tickers from is not working right now.

Also here is another site that you might want to add to your list!

When is my wedding - Wedding Ticker Countdown for Bebo, MySpace, Forums, Email and Blogs

please let me or any of the other mods know if you need help with your tickers.

Hello,

I cannot get my profile picture to show even though I see it when I click on edit profile pic. And when I insert my ticker where you enter in the URL is says my file is invalid. I have tried a few different tickers from different site with no sucess. I am following all of the directions. I am not sure what I am doing wrong!!!

If you have any suggestions please let me know

If you are talking about the picture that shows below your username, that is actually your avatar. I believe that is discussed in other threads, but try uploading the pic you want to your avatar instead of your profile.

Quote:
Originally Posted by carly View Post
Glad I helped! Post here if you have any questions about the ticker...

When I take the BbCode from the ticker website and past it in the signature section where you post the URL it says it is invalid. I have tried many different sites so I dont think the file is invalid. Do you know what I am doing wrong?

Hmmm, are you pasting it in the big white box that says "edit your signature"? There are two smaller boxes below that, that say paste URL here or upload image, but those are the wrong places. Paste the url in the bigger text box. Here is a sample of what it should looks like (I added the *, so that it would stay code)

[*url=http://ticker.7910.org/eng][*img]http://ticker.7910.org/as1cHmBcso00500NDZibHN8NDMyanxUaWwgb3VyIDJuZCBBbm5 pdmVyc2FyeSE.gif[/img][/url]

I would wait it out. I've had the same ticker since I've been a member and sometimes it gets messed up, but it usually fixes itself. I have no idea why, but it usually goes back to normal.