Sign in to follow this  
Mufin1785

My Wedding Website

Wow, your website looks awesome! Love that you incorporated your colours!

I didn't see clearly where it said which hotel/resort you guys are staying at for the wedding on the Travel Information page. It says Resort and Flight, but I don't see anything about the resort. Maybe you could provide a bit more information about the Melia Caribe Tropical (which is where I am assuming you are staying...unless I missed where it says that!).

Other than that, great job!

The website looks great! I did notice one typo on the At Home Reception page, but other than that great job!! Congratulations!

Awesome job on the site and registry page!!

On the honeymoon page.. the last image does not come up for me.. It's just a white box with a red x.. Maybe it's just my work computer firewall though..

Thanks for sharing!

Your website looks awesome!  Thank you for sharing.

I notice that you will be having a catholic ceremony at the gazebo.  How did you find the priest?  I thought a catholic priest won't perform a ceremony outside church. 

We picked punta Cana specifically for this reason a catholic priest will come to the hotel and celebrate in the mass in their chapel if there is no chapel present then the mass will be celebrated in a place that is peaceful and deemed appropriate by the priest. We picked the melia because the gazebo is where the carholic wedding is preformed and it is beautiful.