Photo

Small Wedding, no guests, please help

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Eggywegs

Eggywegs
  • 1 posts

Posted 25 July 2012 - 05:33 PM

Can anyone please give advice, we are an Australian couple looking to get married on a trip to the USA in October. There will only be the 2 of us, but we'd like a beautiful ceremony - money is not really an issue seeing as there will not be any guests! 

I am also looking to hire a wedding dress, can anyone tell me approximately how much this will cost? Again, I don't really mind the cost, as long as I like the gown.

Thanks

#2 wallabymeisje

wallabymeisje
    • 152 posts

Posted 11 August 2012 - 09:44 AM

what budget or theme are you going for in las vegas really there is so many options i can help you out since i have family there and havevisited but i need an idea to go off of are you looking for something elegant funny themed????

#3 misskim_red@msn.com

misskim_red@msn.com
      • 144 posts

Posted 03 September 2012 - 03:46 PM

For the gown tyr Rent-a-Tux and Gown.  They will pick you up and drop you off at the hotel or chapel.  They have many options and will do all of the alterations.  Designer dresses included!  They are located on Paradise in Las Vegas I believe.

For ceremonies,...

If you want a traditional small Vegas Chapel, Wee Kirk o the Heathers and Little Chapel of the Flowers are great chapels with great photography and ministers.

If you want outdoor in Valley of Fire or Red Rock or Lake Mead, The Las Vegas Wedding Company is excellent.

Do you want internet broadcast?  If so, stick with a small Vegas Chapel.

Mandalay Bay and Caesars have excellent elegant packages is you don't mind spending several thousands with photography. 

If you give me more ideas of want you are looking for I can help more.

'Gra geal mo chroi'

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users