Photo

Any advice on booking your stay?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Laura2013

Laura2013
  • 177 posts

Posted 25 July 2012 - 03:46 PM

So we have been checking the pricing with different companies all week and am finding they fluctuate quite a bit. I know that rates are usually lower on Tuesdays and Wednesdays which definitely seems to be the case. My future sister-in-law got a great price for 6 nights at the Suites and when we checked the next day, the price was over $1,000 more-crazy!! Does anyone have any suggestions on how to get the best deal? We plan on staying at the Suites for 5 nights in March then moving to the Rose for 9 nights. So far Bookit.com and Orbitz have had the best prices (depending on the day).  We originally were working with a AAA Travel Agent, but their rates were higher than what we were finding on our own and they didn't offer any incentives. 

#2 Laura2013

Laura2013
    • 177 posts

Posted 25 July 2012 - 03:49 PM

Originally Posted by Laura2013 

So we have been checking the pricing with different companies all week and am finding they fluctuate quite a bit. I know that rates are usually lower on Tuesdays and Wednesdays which definitely seems to be the case. My future sister-in-law got a great price for 6 nights at the Suites and when we checked the next day, the price was over $1,000 more-crazy!! Does anyone have any suggestions on how to get the best deal? We plan on staying at the Suites for 5 nights in March then moving to the Rose for 9 nights. So far Bookit.com and Orbitz have had the best prices (depending on the day).  We originally were working with a AAA Travel Agent, but their rates were higher than what we were finding on our own and they didn't offer any incentives. 

I should have clarified, we are looking at rates for Iberostar Suites and Iberostar Grand Rose in Montego Bay for March 2013.

#3 Kassi22

Kassi22
      • 135 posts

Posted 26 July 2012 - 04:54 AM

Its hard to tell without knowing where you are flying from?

I know for me, the best price I was able to get was to go to a travel agent. She was able to get us a group deal for about $500pp Less then we could online.

#4 Laura2013

Laura2013
        • 177 posts

Posted 26 July 2012 - 05:44 AM

Thanks Kassi- Actually we are just pricing the resort rates now without airfare.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users