Sign in to follow this  
latanyaleon

PICS of my plus size Dressilyme dress! NEED YOUR HELP

Hi Brides, I am happy to say I received pictures of my plus-sized dressily me dress! It looks a lot like the Allure dress I tried on. PLEASE look at the pictures for me and let me know what changes to tell them! thanks!

post-54662-138622403242_thumb.jpg

allure.bmp

post-54662-138622403257_thumb.jpg

post-54662-138622403264_thumb.jpg

post-54662-138622403267_thumb.jpg

post-54662-138622403274_thumb.jpg

post-54662-13862240328_thumb.jpg

First I have to say you're beautiful! Gorgeous dress and I agree with/Speckles121, very beachy. I can't see anything that would need changing from the photos as it does look like the Allure dress you tried on. Good luck and looking forward to seeing you in the dress!

wow, it's a great replica!! 

Originally Posted by Blujaye View Post

First I have to say you're beautiful! Gorgeous dress and I agree with/Speckles121, very beachy. I can't see anything that would need changing from the photos as it does look like the Allure dress you tried on. Good luck and looking forward to seeing you in the dress!

Originally Posted by Blujaye View Post

thank you Blujaye, how sweet! I don't see any c hanges either, other than more bling/embellishment on the strap! thanks!