Photo

Local Photographers in Jamaica

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 kjjack7

kjjack7
  • 17 posts

Posted 24 July 2012 - 08:28 PM

Can someone recommend a local photographer in Jamaica? I'm seeing reviews about the DigitaPix folks at the Rose Hall Beach.

I was going to use them but now I'm having second thoughts. Help!

Thanks!

#2 Laura2013

Laura2013
    • 177 posts

Posted 25 July 2012 - 08:37 AM

I am in the process of booking Stacey Clark. Choosing a photographer has been one of my greatest stresses because I am also a photographer. I chose Stacey becauseI love her creativity and because of all of the reviews I read from past brides were wonderful. I also thought her prices were reasonable and actually lower than most of the others in the area. Now I am trying to choose a videographer...Good luck!

#3 kjjack7

kjjack7
      • 17 posts

Posted 25 July 2012 - 09:23 AM

Thanks! It makes a big difference having the input of a professional photographer. I also received a referral for Merrick Cousley.

#4 soonCB

soonCB
        • 264 posts

Posted 03 August 2012 - 06:49 PM

Originally Posted by kjjack7 

Can someone recommend a local photographer in Jamaica? I'm seeing reviews about the DigitaPix folks at the Rose Hall Beach.

I was going to use them but now I'm having second thoughts. Help!

Thanks!

I looked into Merrick and have seen great reviews about him. Unfortunately he was unavailable for our date. We are hopefully booking Misha Earle. Her work lookes wonderful and she has great reviews!!!!

#5 Laura2013

Laura2013
          • 177 posts

Posted 04 August 2012 - 02:51 AM

We just booked Stacey Clarke. I feel such relief to finally book a photographer! 

#6 kimora Mia Lee

kimora Mia Lee
            • Banned
            • 1 posts

Posted 08 September 2012 - 06:25 PM

Hey I recently had a shoot with a local photographer ,john mcbean he was really great and am planning my wedding for november and he is the one that's doing the picture,he has a website u can check it out www.mcbeanphotography.com.he was really professional and easy to work with

#7 arturino83

arturino83
              • 7 posts

Posted 11 September 2012 - 08:50 AM

I got married at Riu Palace - Negril and I contacted Richard Brown. He was very professional and stayed even longer than what we agreed. He wanted to catch all the best moment of our wedding, no matter of the time he was spending there and he made such a stunning pictures. Unlimited pics and an awesome video as well received after 1 day. The price is honest and much better than the ones we contacted there. 1400$ photo + video (for these services I was finding price to over 2000$)

I highly recommend him http://www.dreamwedd...hotography.com/ http://www.dreamwedd...photography.me/ http://www.dreamwedd...hotography.net/

#8 nr12

nr12
                • 8 posts

Posted 02 November 2013 - 05:53 PM

Duane wittaker anyone???
                  Yeswe

#9 nr12

nr12
                  • 8 posts

Posted 02 November 2013 - 05:59 PM

We just booked Stacey Clarke. I feel such relief to finally book a photographer! 

How did it go with Stacey? Thinking of booking Duane wittaker not sure tho have not seen many reviews
                    Yeswe

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users