Carnival Ecstasy Brides (Past and Future

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 pinkchucks

• 6 posts

Posted 24 July 2012 - 11:12 AM

Are there any past or future Carnival Ecstasy Brides on the board? :)

#2 pinkchucks

• 6 posts

Posted 12 August 2012 - 10:10 AM

Anyone? :(

#3 dorndboyle

• Banned
      • 1 posts

Posted 13 August 2012 - 04:55 AM

No idea about that though I can suggest about the way for dress up and which style of hairs will match it. To know more about it you can try kinky twist .

#4 sofialouise

• 3 posts

Posted 17 March 2013 - 01:00 PM

I am! Dec 16, 2013! But I cannot find anyone to give me any information on how their past wedding was ):

#5 RedkenMeCrazy

• 1 posts

Posted 27 April 2013 - 05:47 AM

I am too! September 21,2013 in Half Moon Cay. I've found several Bahamas wedding via cruise ship on cruise critic but not many in HMC.

#6 gresley

• 164 posts

Posted 29 April 2013 - 09:27 PM

I'm still in the deciding phase -- how/why did you guys decide on carnival?

#7 PrincessJanay

• 4 posts

Posted 01 May 2013 - 03:59 PM

Im choosing carnival mostly because of my personality and that of my guests. Although the grandparents are coming the majority of my guests are 18-30 (graphic designers, bartenders, models, photographers etc) and we love to party. Shots contests, truth and dare even pranks are the norm with my crowd. I love carnival. It's a FUN ship literally and figuratively. Yes it may be loud, ghetto, sometimes cheesy but you know what it's not THAT bad. It's what you make it. Now if I'm with my fi and we want a less spring break style cruise you'll find us on NCL. Lol

#8 sweetprincess80

• Site Supporter
                • 4 posts
                • Wedding Date:March 8, 2014
                • Wedding Location:Nassau, Bahamas
                • LocationSouth Florida

Posted 27 September 2013 - 02:24 PM

Hi girls !!!! I'm pretty new to this thread. We are sailing on carnival ecstasy on march 7,2014 to Nassau. We are having our wedding through the wedding planner Anna Fox at the Poop Deck. I decided on the wedding planner because I felt as the cruise ship didn't really offer that much for the amount they were asking. Last year, My fiancĀ© and I went on a week long carnival to western carribean. we had a blast!!!!!! We are excited for this weekend cruise for our wedding.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users