• Please log in to reply
35 replies to this topic

#31 agparks

agparks
  • 5 posts

Posted 08 October 2007 - 06:46 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by mjm160
    I am also a June 2008 Barcelo bride! Our wedding date is June 27, 2008. We are staying at the Palace and getting married at the on site chapel. We have approx 70 guests attending. We were there in September, we thought it was a great place. We can compare notes if you want. Are you using their photographer
    Ive been looking around at photographers on the net....they seem really pricey!!!! When we visited Barcelo in Sept they had samples of their photographers work, and I thought they were really beautiful. So I think thats the route we are going to go. Are you going thru a travel agent , for all of your guests to book?

#32 mjm160

mjm160
    • 58 posts

Posted 09 October 2007 - 06:18 PM

Yes, we are using a TA - I am looking to replace her b.c she's not doing a great job. The flights are the worst part of booking the trip. No airlines offer a group discount. I'm stressing about this right now! We dont have any rooms booked yet and I feel like we should.

#33 shannon

shannon
      • 772 posts

Posted 09 October 2007 - 07:47 PM

Welcome- you'll love it!! :)

#34 dragonfly

dragonfly
        • 1,820 posts

Posted 10 October 2007 - 03:25 AM

Welcome Amy, happy your here.

Kelly~

#35 MelissaH

MelissaH
          • 1,724 posts

Posted 10 October 2007 - 07:02 AM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by agparks
            Ive been looking around at photographers on the net....they seem really pricey!!!! When we visited Barcelo in Sept they had samples of their photographers work, and I thought they were really beautiful. So I think thats the route we are going to go. Are you going thru a travel agent , for all of your guests to book?
            Just a little note on the resort photographers - their work is nice, but they are not very personable and high high pressure when it comes to choosing your package which I did not like (you don't choose your package until you go to pick up your photos). It seemed to me like all they cared about was getting our money and not how satisfied we were with things.

If I had known more before I'd gotten married I would have hired an outside photographer and had them stay at the resort so they could do our photos throughout the whole thing (we hired an outside photographer regardless but just for an hour after the wedding to do some offsite pics of just DH & I)

Just my 2 cents :)

#36 vale

vale
            • 437 posts

Posted 10 October 2007 - 04:18 PM

and have fun planning

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users