Newbie, Azul Five, February 2013

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 quackdoc

quackdoc
  • 31 posts

Posted 23 July 2012 - 12:22 PM

Hi all BDW ladies!

My fiance and I are planning our DW for February 2013 at the Azul 5 resort in the Mayan Riviera. I've seen threads and reviews for other Karisma resorts- has anyone been to the 5?

Also looking to make our own passport invitations- any useful tips?

Cheers!!

#2 Samuel Luna

Samuel Luna
    • Vendor
    • 68 posts
      • LocationPlaya del Carmen, Riviera Maya

Posted 23 July 2012 - 01:28 PM

Hola! I have worked at Sensatori and Beach, but never at Fives, and it's just two blocks away from where I live haha. Here are some great passport invitations (and other stuff) put together with an amazing vintage (Victorian?) by Christine, a former client of mine. Hope it helps! If you want to see the full blog post, here it is: http://samuellunablo...l-riviera-maya/

#3 Lysswedding

Lysswedding
      • 158 posts

Posted 24 July 2012 - 09:45 AM

Wow, those invititations are amazing!

#4 quackdoc

quackdoc
        • 31 posts

Posted 24 July 2012 - 11:39 AM

Hi Samuel

Those look amazing- thanks for the info!

#5 Moments That Matter

Moments That Matter

Diamond Vendor

• Insiders
          • 3,074 posts

Posted 13 August 2012 - 06:51 AM

Congrats quackdoc on your upcoming wedding in the beautiful Mayan Riviera! and welcome to the forum. All the best with making your exciting plans and are sure to find lots of great info here........Enjoy!

MTM%20Logo%202016_zps4tzm05my.png

Moments That Matter Photography , Cancun, Playa del Carmen, Mexico

Canadian Award Winning Photojournalist serving the Riviera Maya

Email: contact@momentsthatmatterphotography.com

Why we're Ranked #1 ~ Scoop on what we do:  MTM Reviews

Meet Lincoln & Team MTM: "Meet Lincoln" Video + see his Passion!!!

We Offer: 100% Vendor Fee Discount
                                100% Deposit Guarantee

100% Satisfaction Guarantee

#6 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
            • 11,659 posts
            • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 13 August 2012 - 07:26 AM

welcome!

You should check out our Karisma Wedding Webinar

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
            Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
            Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
            Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
            sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
            Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#7 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
            • 11,659 posts
            • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 05 September 2012 - 05:11 PM

Hello Karisma Besties,

If you are getting married at a Karisma Hotel or thinking about getting married at a Karisma Hotel, join our Karisma wedding webinar, October 6 @ 6:00pm PST.  

Registration information has been added to the original post.  Space is limited!

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
            Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
            Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
            Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
            sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
            Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#8 CatherineJoan

CatherineJoan
            • 11 posts

Posted 23 July 2013 - 10:20 PM

I am getting married at Azul Fives in January of 2013! I also have had some trouble finding other blogs/brides discussing this resort.  LEt me know if you have any helpful hints! 

#9 photoisforever

photoisforever
              • Vendor
              • 192 posts

Posted 27 July 2013 - 01:48 PM

Welcome to the forum CatherineJoan, and Congrats on your upcoming Azul Fives wedding!!! in case you haven't already seen this, here's

Photography Is Forever Studios 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users