Photo

Coralie Beatrix bridesmaid dresses--has anyone seen or used these? Other convertible dresses?

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 safety75

safety75
  • 287 posts

Posted 23 July 2012 - 09:55 AM

I like the idea of a convertible dress because my BMs are all different sizes and shapes.  I came across a dress by Coralie Beatrix on Etsy  and was just wondering if anyone has seem them in real life and how the quality is? Any other suggestions are welcome!  My color is coral and it seems they have a coral color, I'll have to order the sample.  

#2 FireyNurse

FireyNurse
    • 389 posts

Posted 23 July 2012 - 03:55 PM

I bought the short dress from this site in Plum Purple.

http://www.henkaa.com/

The quality is fantastic, a really nice flowy material that is flattering.  The dress is flattering in many different ways on both my girls (who are very different sizes). If you want to get swatches they are free and you can tell the type of material from that as well choose your colour!!

Happy planning!

#3 safety75

safety75
      • 287 posts

Posted 23 July 2012 - 05:24 PM

Thank you so much, I just ordered a swatch!!

#4 marissa

marissa
        • 2 posts

Posted 24 July 2012 - 03:46 AM

I bought my dresses from Nuova Vita, she gives discounts on the dresses which brings too.  The quality is great and I liked them because its a small business and I recieved a lot of attention.  All my questions were answered quicktly.  I loved my dresses.. and my bridesmaids loved them too! www.nuovavita.com

#5 marissa

marissa
          • 2 posts

Posted 24 July 2012 - 03:49 AM

I ordered my dresses from Nuova Vita, www.nuovavita.com  The quality was also so nice, the fabric had a nice weight to it.  Francesca was so nice and answered all my questions quickly.  I also ordered their Aubergine dresses.  The girls loved their dresses and all looked beautiful.  They also offer discounts which most of the other companies do not.  Loved Loved the dresses and loved working with Francesca

#6 PinkGoddess

PinkGoddess
            • Banned
            • 2 posts

Posted 26 July 2012 - 09:16 AM

They're great for destination weddings and they also just posted a blog on them http://www.henkaa.co...on-wedding-tips

#7 PinkGoddess

PinkGoddess
              • Banned
              • 2 posts

Posted 26 July 2012 - 09:26 AM

These dresses are great for destination weddings. They just wrote a blog post about them too - http://www.henkaa.co...on-wedding-tips

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users