I found this link to www.trendymob.com Sorry, its in spanish, however I'm sure they can respond back in English. They have those modern lounge sets you can rent and other rentals.

Here is the pricelist (in pesos). You can go to their website, menu, mobilario, and this links you to their list of rentals. Just compare the names to the price list so that you know what is what.

Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.

great info...can you attach the pricelist to your original post (go to advanced edit and it has a"manage attachment" part...)

also do they have any pics?

I LOVE it - I am so excited to start seeing more PV posts. I will probably book my wedding in PV this week (finally!), then I will be posting PV stuff like crazy. Watch out!

Yay girls! I am so excited to see people branch out on this forum. I was too chicken to do it, so I am so geeked that you are sticking with your original destination! Awesome :)

Oh, I haven't officially booked anything yet. Don't be surprised if I take the "easy" way out! (though I think my FI would kill me, since I talked him into the PV location)

I think with all the knowledge and know-how we have on this site, we could start a one-stop DW shop! We have travel agents, designers, planners, creative people, travelers, etc. ...

amy, ann, and jackie...a DW is a DW...when i first started looking and planning it was me and 3 other brides...so i started the cabo wedding forum. it was just started ONLY this year so is only about 7-8 months old but look how active it is...it can happen to other DW spots as well...

you know we are here to help if we can!

I absolutely plan on posting all the details I can once I get going. I will probably book my site next week. Then I start looking for hotels/resorts/etc. But since I couldn't find much on my particular site (Las Caletas) I plan on posting everything I can, in case it's helpful to someone else.

So far Nicole, the WC with Adventure Weddings, has been amazing. She responds to emails quickly, answers ALL my questions (and there are a ton), and is patient with my decisiveness when our original date was booked.

Anyway ... more to come ...