Photo

Susan's Wedding Stuff w/ pics!

• Please log in to reply
85 replies to this topic

#61 mridgway

mridgway
  • 132 posts

Posted 01 October 2007 - 11:16 AM

Susan, everything looks so great! I love your dress - it is perfect for Mexico! And the quotes for your table numbers fit so well with your theme. You and your guests are going to have such a great time. Congratulations and enjoy your wedding!

Melissa

#62 starfish kate

starfish kate
    • 455 posts

Posted 01 October 2007 - 11:35 AM

Susan, everything looks great! I love your theme and everything ties in so well. Congratulations and good luck!
      Kate

#63 annkaley

annkaley
      • 82 posts

Posted 01 October 2007 - 07:15 PM

I love all of your stuff!! What are your tables going to look like? (Centerpieces, linens, etc)

#64 SusanK

SusanK
        • VIP Member
        • 2,685 posts

Posted 01 October 2007 - 07:26 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by Lizzy
          Susan, I hope you had a ball at your shower! Lots of beautiful gifts, how fun!
          I forgot to ask you what font you used on your quotes for the tables. Would you mind sharing?
          Thanks a million
          The font is "Bickley Script LET". I used the same font as an accent on our invitations and everything else.

Quote:
          Originally Posted by p00kylu
          Susan Your dress is gorgeous!! Can I ask who the designer is?
          Maggie Sottero...she has so many great dresses, but I knew this was the one the moment I put it on. I hope the pro photog gets some better pics!

Quote:
          Originally Posted by annkaley
          I love all of your stuff!! What are your tables going to look like? (Centerpieces, linens, etc)
          Tables will be white, possibly with a chocolate runner. The chairs will also be covered in white with a chocolate bow. There are menu cards (which reminds me...I forgot to take a pic of those) that match the invites and the rest of the starfish theme. I have two different centerpieces. I'll try to post some pics in a little bit.
          Susan&Matt 10-12-07, Mia Lily 7-9-08, Charlie David 6-28-10

#65 leigh miller

leigh miller
          • 936 posts

Posted 01 October 2007 - 07:27 PM

awesome! i love your dress. i cant believe its oct already. have a wonderful wedding. cant wait to see the pics - leigh

#66 JaimeLynne

JaimeLynne
            • VIP Member
            • 4,791 posts

Posted 01 October 2007 - 07:29 PM

Everything looks great Susan! I can't believe your wedding is almost here!!!

Best of luck to you!

~ Jaime & Martin ~
              "Rain or Swine! 2-0-0-9"

We had 24 people attend our wedding in Las Caletas, Mexico on May 24th, 2009!

We all stayed at The Marriott in P.V., and Honeymooned at The Royal Plantation in Ochos Rios, Jamaica!

#67 KAMEYER70

KAMEYER70
              • 108 posts

Posted 03 October 2007 - 08:47 PM

You are SUPER BRIDE!
                KM
                Imperial Suite, Fiesta Americana Grand

#68 Leia78

Leia78
                • VIP Member
                • 2,459 posts

Posted 03 October 2007 - 08:57 PM

Wow Susan, everything you have created looks AMAZING! You are going to have such a beautiful wedding. I love the idea of your OOT bags, or shall I say water bottles. You did such a great job with making all your ideas come to life. I can't wait till we see your pics!!!!!

#69 Yari

Yari
                  • VIP Member
                  • 10,928 posts

Posted 03 October 2007 - 09:07 PM

I am very impressed! Everything is so beautiful.

I love the fans and BM tote, the list goes on and on.

#70 jlink78

jlink78
                    • 207 posts

Posted 03 October 2007 - 09:09 PM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by Susan101207
                      The font is "Bickley Script LET". I used the same font as an accent on our invitations and everything else.

Maggie Sottero...she has so many great dresses, but I knew this was the one the moment I put it on. I hope the pro photog gets some better pics!

Tables will be white, possibly with a chocolate runner. The chairs will also be covered in white with a chocolate bow. There are menu cards (which reminds me...I forgot to take a pic of those) that match the invites and the rest of the starfish theme. I have two different centerpieces. I'll try to post some pics in a little bit.

Did you buy the font or download it for free? I love it and can't seem to find it anywhere for free. Figured you could point me in the right direction if you had found it. Tks!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users