Honua Kai Estate (Sugarman)

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 kdr115

kdr115
  • 1 posts

Posted 19 July 2012 - 06:11 PM

Hello,

I am planning on getting married in Maui in February and I wanted some input from others.  We are considering Honua Kai Estate, can anyone provide me with some feedback on this property?  I have read a few posts of extreme wind, is it that bad?  Are you allowed in the house?  How is parking?

Thanks!

#2 Nicole119

Nicole119
    • 34 posts

Posted 15 October 2012 - 11:02 PM

Hi! I live here in Maui and have been to tons weddings at the Sugarman Estate! I have never experienced high winds there at all, it's beautiful and such a large space. You are definitely allowed inside the house and many times the bride and the groom both get ready there because there are separate bedrooms to get ready in. There is also a large family room where your wedding party, family, etc. can relax before the wedding begins. As far as parking, there isn't a large lot but there is street parking. Feel free to send me a private message if I can help you with anything else!

#3 Ellieapple

Ellieapple
      • 2 posts

Posted 19 October 2012 - 01:37 PM

[QUOTEI am in the process of planning my wedding at Honua Kai Lani [/QUOTE]. Can you give me any advice or tips?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users