Photo

HILTON ROSE HALL BRIDES 2012!!

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 MrsBuhari2012

MrsBuhari2012
  • 2 posts

Posted 15 July 2012 - 03:28 PM

Hey! I'm pretty new to the forum just looking for ladies getting married at Hilton Rose Hall Resort this year. I'm due to get married at the end of August and so far.... It's been great but still having a few problems with florists and finding the right wedding cake. Any suggestions? Also, we had to take the option of having a private reception due to the fact that we have almost 80 guests attending from the US and UK. Not too impressed with having to pay extra for the reception even though 95% of the guests are actually booked to stay at this hotel. Anyone in the same boat as me?

#2 Giffojess1

Giffojess1
    • 19 posts

Posted 29 July 2012 - 02:30 AM

MrsBuhari2012,

I agree with you about not being thrilled to pay addtl for the already AI guests. Have you considered hosting the reception off site ? There are some really nice venues in and around Montego Bay that would be lovely  ... Day O Plantation Restaurant is one of the nicer places for hosting a Reception ... There is also Hummingbird Hall on the Rose Hall property which can do Ceremony and Reception etc. Just a couple thoughts !

#3 Boobiessmiles

Boobiessmiles
      • 1 posts

Posted 26 August 2012 - 04:31 AM

Am due to get married here on 12/12/2012 with only seven us of us in our wedding party we are struggling with ideas for post ceremony! Thinking of looking at jamaican wedding organisers for ideas...good luck ladies

#4 Giffojess1

Giffojess1
        • 19 posts

Posted 23 October 2012 - 01:34 PM

Since its so few of you, why don't you arrange a nice reception dinner at the resorts the have then just set up a table for ur group at one of the a la cartes ?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users