Sign in to follow this  
MrsBuhari2012

HILTON ROSE HALL BRIDES 2012!!

Hey! I'm pretty new to the forum just looking for ladies getting married at Hilton Rose Hall Resort this year. I'm due to get married at the end of August and so far.... It's been great but still having a few problems with florists and finding the right wedding cake. Any suggestions? Also, we had to take the option of having a private reception due to the fact that we have almost 80 guests attending from the US and UK. Not too impressed with having to pay extra for the reception even though 95% of the guests are actually booked to stay at this hotel. Anyone in the same boat as me?

MrsBuhari2012,

I agree with you about not being thrilled to pay addtl for the already AI guests. Have you considered hosting the reception off site ? There are some really nice venues in and around Montego Bay that would be lovely  ... Day O Plantation Restaurant is one of the nicer places for hosting a Reception ... There is also Hummingbird Hall on the Rose Hall property which can do Ceremony and Reception etc. Just a couple thoughts !

Am due to get married here on 12/12/2012 with only seven us of us in our wedding party we are struggling with ideas for post ceremony! Thinking of looking at jamaican wedding organisers for ideas...good luck ladies