Attention all Puerto Vallarta brides~~Velas Bride here! Need help with vendor recommendations in the Puerto Vallarta area!!!

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 Lili812

• 6 posts

Posted 14 July 2012 - 10:05 AM

Hey ladies!

Gettin married at Velas Vallarta in May 2013.  In the process of planning and could use any recommendations and suggestions for photographers, florists, DJ's, and hair and makeup artists for the big day!  Any advice will help and will greatly be appreciated, especially those Vendors to steer clear from!

#2 Photoshootsvallarta

• 37 posts

Posted 16 July 2012 - 06:52 PM

Hi Alicia,

We do a lot of weddings here so now we know many of the vendors! I also just got married in Vallarta and here are the ones we used for my wedding.

Florist, she is somewhat expensive but extremely talented!

Iris Maldonado – Iris Design 

Cell Phone + (52) 1 322-109-9610

http://www.irisdesig...r />Inicio.html

DJ, we used Francisco from Watussy. He also has bands working with him.

Cell phone: + (52) 1 322 108 7905

I also have heard good things about them http://curielproducciones.com/

My wife used Irene Guerediaga, Here is her website: http://www.ireneguerediaga.com/english/index.html

My associate Eva took our photos, you can see some of them on our website www.photoshootsvallarta.com

Dont hesitate to contact me if you would like more info, other vendor options or need help with anything else!

#3 GauchoSteph

• Huddler
      • 66 posts

Posted 16 July 2012 - 07:17 PM

Pierre, Congratulations on your wedding! Eva took beautiful photos, and I can see that you and your guests had a wonderful time.

Alicia, I was able to tour Velas Vallarta this very afternoon, and you will not be disappointed! One of the most beautiful and relaxing resorts I've seen, they have an incredibly helpful wedding staff that might be able to point you in the right direction. 

Let us know how your planning goes!

#4 Lili812

• 6 posts

Posted 17 July 2012 - 12:56 PM

Thank you Photoshootsvallarta!  All of your recommendations are very much appreciated and will definitely look into them.  Have you heard of Flowers to Go Vallarta?  Got some great quotes from them, just wondering if anyone has used them and if they are pretty reputable =).  Congrats on your wedding!

That is great to hear @GauchoSteph!  I've heard such good things about this resort it just can be so nerve racking when all planning is done over the phone and email, as everyone can relate I'm sure!   I dont get the quickest responses to emails but im assuming that goes with the whole other country thing.

#5 Photoshootsvallarta

• 37 posts

Posted 17 July 2012 - 02:41 PM

I did buy a few bouquets for my wife at flowers to go in the past and they were all very pretty! But I have never seen any bridal bouquet from them.

#6 Martoca

• Vendor
            • 88 posts

Posted 24 July 2012 - 03:34 PM

For photography Pierre and Eva are very good, Iris is great for flowers so I concur there with Pierre. For make up we use Briza MAtus or Arturo. You can contact Odette Molinar at odette_molinar@hotmail.com for their info and pricig. Have fun!! 

#7 Taquito

• 4 posts

Posted 25 February 2013 - 05:59 PM

Me toooo...im getting married in november and im planning alot myself to save on money.

I need taco vendors to set up a buffet for around 100 people

I need vendors for chairs and lights???

any local flee markets where i can go shopping.

Im thinking of hiring photoshoots real soon ive been seeing his adds everyone and pictures are good.

Please help me out.

#8 luckyjackie

• 1 posts

Posted 14 March 2013 - 08:10 AM

Any one used www.capturaimagen.com i have been in contact trough mail the prices and work looks great, but ihave not  find any review.

#9 Ggarcia209

• 1 posts

Posted 08 May 2013 - 08:04 PM

Hi Alicia,

Im planning my wedding and was looking at Velas Vallarta.  i have a hard time contacting the event coordinator. Any suggestions on how to  do any of the planning with them?

#10 Rebeca

• Banned
                    • 1 posts

Posted 15 May 2013 - 07:00 AM

Hello Ggarcia209,

My name is Rebeca and I am the Wedding Sales Manager for Velas Resorts, I will be happy to assist you with any details you need to plan yoru wedding at Velas Vallarta!!

You can get in touch with me at weddings@velasresorts.com at any time!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users