Photo

Hard Rock Punta Cana 2012

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 m loves k

m loves k
  • 4 posts

Posted 14 July 2012 - 06:35 AM

Hi Ladies.  We had an amazing wedding at the Hard Rock Hotel in Punta Cana in April.  I would be happy to answer any questions, as I know the information process is very delayed when working with the Miami office. 

I will caution you to be very sure before you submit any final payment to the Miami office.  They offered me the new collection and I paid for it.  I planned my wedding colors and style around it so that everything would coordinate.  Then I saw on line that the new collection was then not available for my wedding date.  I contacted the office to get an answer of what package would be available.  Only the old collection (precious gems) was available, but they hadn't intended of informing me.  I was promised a refund of the unavailable items. I am still waiting (3 months and counting) for a refund for table decor and ceremony decor that was not available.  The Miami office is the most frustrating part of the process.  Dealing with the Miami office is not a luxury experience.

The on site wedding planners are amazing and extremely professional.  You would be surprised what they can make happen!!  I felt extremely secure with them.  I also found that there were some things that they got cheaper than the Miami office.  For example, I asked the Miami office for a quote on entertainment.  Miami gave me a price of $900.  I decide not to book it due to price, but when I spoke with the WP at HR directly she got it for me for $450!!  They were able to get me amazing flower options and even set up the items I brought with me for the reception without a charge. Make sure you get the PINK honeymooners band when you check in.  You are treated like royalty, and the pre wedding and post wedding in room extras are a great surprise!  I also highly reccomend that you book your reception somewhere near your ceremony.  I know the element terrace is popular, however it is a long hike for you guests even on the tram.  We were married on the ilsa beach and had  reception on the roof og the Toro.

I would highly suggest getting married at the Hard Rock Hotel in Punta Cana, but if possible, try to do a site visit and set up your wedding with the wedding planners there.  As I mentioned, I have been waiting 3 months already for a refund on a mistake the Miami office made. My tip would be to book the basics that you are 100% sure on with Miami if you mus,t and know that the WP at HR can get you everything else through email 2 weeks before and on site.  They work with the outside vendors daily and it is second nature.  Very easy and seamless.  Or I highly recommend working directly with the hotel, via a on site visit prior if possible.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users