Sign in to follow this  
RollerBride

Wedding Day Breakfast

Hey Brides,

Any suggestions on what i should try to eat for breakfast/snack on the wedding day. I don't want to be bloated, my dress is pretty form fitting. But I also don't want to be passing out from being hot and hungry (and cranky!) by the cocktail hour (530ish).

I normally eat fruit for breakfast, so i will probably stick with that. I plan on going to the gym that morning as part of my routine so  maybe I'll bring some protein powder and mix it with water. Then maybe before the reception i have another lite snack, some veggies or something?

Let me know what you did or are pkanning to do! :) 2.5 weeks until i leave!!!

We were married at 4pm so I didnt eat breakfast but rather just ate lunch.  I dont normally eat breakfast so that was fine.  I had a light lunch, with lots of fruit.  I think if you just eat what you normally eat you will be fine.

Originally Posted by RollerBride View Post

Hey Brides,

Any suggestions on what i should try to eat for breakfast/snack on the wedding day. I don't want to be bloated, my dress is pretty form fitting. But I also don't want to be passing out from being hot and hungry (and cranky!) by the cocktail hour (530ish).

I normally eat fruit for breakfast, so i will probably stick with that. I plan on going to the gym that morning as part of my routine so  maybe I'll bring some protein powder and mix it with water. Then maybe before the reception i have another lite snack, some veggies or something?

Let me know what you did or are pkanning to do! :) 2.5 weeks until i leave!!!