Wedding Day Breakfast

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 RollerBride

RollerBride
  • 204 posts

Posted 13 July 2012 - 03:20 PM

Hey Brides,

Any suggestions on what i should try to eat for breakfast/snack on the wedding day. I don't want to be bloated, my dress is pretty form fitting. But I also don't want to be passing out from being hot and hungry (and cranky!) by the cocktail hour (530ish).

I normally eat fruit for breakfast, so i will probably stick with that. I plan on going to the gym that morning as part of my routine so  maybe I'll bring some protein powder and mix it with water. Then maybe before the reception i have another lite snack, some veggies or something?

Let me know what you did or are pkanning to do! :) 2.5 weeks until i leave!!!

Kip & Kate

August 4, 2012

Dreams Riviera Cancun

www.kipandkateswedding.com

30 guests

#2 JayKay

JayKay
    • 3,472 posts
    • Wedding Date:January 13, 2012
    • Wedding Location:Gran Bahia Principe Runaway Bay Jamaica
    • LocationSouthern Alberta

Posted 16 July 2012 - 09:14 AM

We were married at 4pm so I didnt eat breakfast but rather just ate lunch.  I dont normally eat breakfast so that was fine.  I had a light lunch, with lots of fruit.  I think if you just eat what you normally eat you will be fine.

Originally Posted by RollerBride 

Hey Brides,

Any suggestions on what i should try to eat for breakfast/snack on the wedding day. I don't want to be bloated, my dress is pretty form fitting. But I also don't want to be passing out from being hot and hungry (and cranky!) by the cocktail hour (530ish).

I normally eat fruit for breakfast, so i will probably stick with that. I plan on going to the gym that morning as part of my routine so  maybe I'll bring some protein powder and mix it with water. Then maybe before the reception i have another lite snack, some veggies or something?

Let me know what you did or are pkanning to do! :) 2.5 weeks until i leave!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users