Photo

Bridal Shower Ideas?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Razzyraz

Razzyraz
  • 2 posts

Posted 13 July 2012 - 01:26 PM

Hi All,   I'm the maid of honor in my best friend's wedding and in charge of organizing the bridal shower.  I really have no experience in organizing parties so I really need your help!!  I hear a lot of people are doing spa parties for different occasions where they provide bathrobes and slippers for the attendees and do manicure/pedicures.  What do you think of doing a spa bridal shower?  Any and all ideas are welcome.  Thank you!!!

#2 Houstonnlh

Houstonnlh
    • 116 posts

Posted 19 July 2012 - 12:02 PM

I went to one that was a "cooking/kitchen' bridal shower. Basically, everyone brings the bride their favorite reciped written on an index card and buys her the kitchen stuff she is registered for. Just one idea...I've been to a bridal luncheon where before lunch we had spa treatments done, then showered there and went to a nice lunch after. Hope this helps!

#3 Razzyraz

Razzyraz
      • 2 posts

Posted 20 July 2012 - 03:33 PM

Thank you.  The cooking/kitchen idea is good too.  I really like the spa day idea but I think I'm going to do it for the bachelorette party and do a traditional wedding shower.  I found this Turkish bathrobe company that sells their bathrobes for a really good price.  They're called http://robemart.com.  I'm a little concerned about the quality of their robes since they're so reasonably priced.  Has anyone bought from them before?

#4 sandra123

sandra123
        • 3 posts

Posted 18 December 2012 - 03:30 AM

I think spa bridal shower is a great idea. You can also have a tasting shower. Pick a theme for gifts, like glassware or bakeware or ask guests to bring gourmet nibbles as presents and hold a tasting. Wine, chocolate, cheese professionals are always available for private events you can hire them too.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users