sun surf sand

woop woop Sun Surf Sand's Planning Journal with Lots of Pics :) :)

Originally Posted by JayKay View Post

Great thread! Everything looks like its coming together nicely!  And I love your wedding dress, you look stunning in it!

Thank you so much so nice to hear :)

Originally Posted by FireyNurse View Post

WOW! Great work on everything so far!

I am SO happy to hear from fellow brides in Canada when they DIY, I wanted to do luggage tags or room key holders but all the googling for everything to find the cheapest price to Canada has gotten me worn out and I have just left it by the way-side....I will be trying them now with your suggested links! 

And I love the style for your guys! Ours are wearing the same in grey and purple, just we don;t have the suspenders. 

I am also super interested in your template for the program if you would be so kind to share it! :) you can email me at chedda21@shaw.ca 

Happy Planning! Can't wait to see more!

Hello,

Hahaha I feel your pain there were times I was very ready to call it quits on the DIY. So painful seeing all these great online prices and then as soon as you add in the shipping your price has double if not more. 

I emailed you the template for my program so let me know if you donâ€t get it for any reason.

Take care and good luck with your DIYâ€s

Moorea

Hello! Another fellow Alberta bride :) I'm getting married May 7, 2013 in St.Lucia!

Anyone you'd mind sending me the template for your key card holder? It is adorable!! Thanks so much

Originally Posted by sweetpea403 View Post

Oh sorry - I forgot to add my email :)

sweet_pea00@hotmail.com

Thanks again in advance!

Hi Sweet Pea,

oooooo St. Lucia that will be amazing, and May next year will be here before you know it!

I emailed you the template, let me know if you have any questions. 

Take care,

Originally Posted by Fabiola Cadet View Post

Thank you so much for posting, Moorea!! Would you also share with me your key holder template? My email is fabie81@gmail.com. Thanks in advance!

Hello, Hello,

Sorry for the delay I was out of town for a bit, but I have now sent you the template, hope it works for you :)

Wow, you have so much done already.  I am so far behind.  You have done a great job with everything.  I am just now working on my Save the dates/invites  we were going to purchase but now I am trying to make my own. Hope they come out as good.