sun surf sand

woop woop Sun Surf Sand's Planning Journal with Lots of Pics :) :)

Originally Posted by MJKH View Post

Ohhhh...I LOOOOVE your mom's dress!  And you look absolutely stunning in yours...great choice! : )

Thank you so,so much, that's great to hear, makes me feel like I made the right choice!

I usually work in Microsoft publisher but I know it's not most peoples preferred choice for creating documents but I hope it will work for you.

All the best,

Moorea

Originally Posted by Arch713 View Post

I would love to know what program was used to put together your programs, as well. Nice job with everything you've done. I love everything so far! 

I got it! Thanks so much, its great!

Originally Posted by sun surf sand View Post

Hey,

I emailed you the program let me know if you don't get it for whatever reason :)

Take care

Great thread! Everything looks like its coming together nicely!  And I love your wedding dress, you look stunning in it!

I would also love a copy of the template for the programs!! My email is jarvie2013@hotmail.com. Love your planning thread!! I'd never heard of offbeat bride so I'll have to check it out! Thanks and can't wait to see more!

Originally Posted by sun surf sand View Post

Hey,

I emailed you the program let me know if you don't get it for whatever reason :)

Take care

Can you email it to me please!!!! I will be so thankful :)  lauragoldstein24@Hotmail.com

THANKS!

Originally Posted by lilyletigre View Post

I would also love a copy of the template for the programs!! My email is jarvie2013@hotmail.com. Love your planning thread!! I'd never heard of offbeat bride so I'll have to check it out! Thanks and can't wait to see more!

Thanks!!! I love offbeat bride I've have been able to score a whole bunch of cool ideas from the blog. 

WOW! Great work on everything so far!

I am SO happy to hear from fellow brides in Canada when they DIY, I wanted to do luggage tags or room key holders but all the googling for everything to find the cheapest price to Canada has gotten me worn out and I have just left it by the way-side....I will be trying them now with your suggested links! 

And I love the style for your guys! Ours are wearing the same in grey and purple, just we don;t have the suspenders. 

I am also super interested in your template for the program if you would be so kind to share it! :) you can email me at chedda21@shaw.ca 

Happy Planning! Can't wait to see more!