woop woop Sun Surf Sand's Planning Journal with Lots of Pics :) :)

I just have to say, I LOVE your style.

I saw that "So You're Going to Sit Through A Wedding" blog too, and thought, How can I incorporate this? Well, thank you for showing me how! 

Keep posting things as you continue! Fabulous!

Originally Posted by tyrebride2b2013 View Post

Wow, you have so much done already.  I am so far behind.  You have done a great job with everything.  I am just now working on my Save the dates/invites  we were going to purchase but now I am trying to make my own. Hope they come out as good.

I'd love to see yours once there complete, I am sure they will turn out fantastic! We had a total blast making ours but it did take a lot of time.

Originally Posted by Peach View Post

I just have to say, I LOVE your style.

I saw that "So You're Going to Sit Through A Wedding" blog too, and thought, How can I incorporate this? Well, thank you for showing me how! 

Keep posting things as you continue! Fabulous!

Oh thank you so much, thats awesome to here!!!smile159.gif

I have no idea if there is a way to add these new post directly under the last update to the planning.  If there is if someone could please let me know that would be great just to keep it a bit more organized and If not here is a bit more planning :) 

WOOP WOOP Fiancés wedding band just came in it is a tungsten ring with a gold Inlay. 

Passport Pre Travel Brochure:

As I mentioned we sent out our invitations really early so itâ€s been awhile since weâ€ve sent out any information regarding the wedding. To get everyone excited about the upcoming date we decided we would do a pre-travel Passport Brouchure.  I looked at a bunch of templates on here that were just absolutely amazing but in the end I just ended up winging it and making my own from scratch.  I would not do this again lol.

Trying to get the format right so that the right pages all lined up was a nightmare hahah. It all worked out but it was very confusing and there was a lot of guess and test printing that I did before I was able to get it right.  But here they are :

Not shown in the pictures but included in the book were a page with a picture and a little write up about each member of the bridal party.  We Also included a meet the guest section with a picture of each guest there name and how we were related to or new them.  

Sorry no Idea why some of the phots are upside down. They all are the right way on my comp and then they load wrong here.

Table Décor

So I have decided on doing seashells and bottles as center pieces. I am still waiting for my shells but in the mean time I knew I needed to add some more colour to the tables.  I saw a pic of these puppies and new they were perfect.  They were super super easy  to make and will add a perfect pop of coulour. 

I bought the candle votives in packs of 12 and fake petals from Michaels Craft Store.  I bought them in separate transactions so I could use the 40% off app for each one  so

everything ended up be a really good price.  This link gives the instructions on how to make them 

http://craftymule.blogspot.ca/2011/05/shabby-chic-rose-votive-candle-holders.html

Promise SUPER EASY to make!

I love your passport books!!!! 

and the petal votives are really nice too. I may consider these!! 

Originally Posted by sun surf sand View Post

Table Décor

So I have decided on doing seashells and bottles as center pieces. I am still waiting for my shells but in the mean time I knew I needed to add some more colour to the tables.  I saw a pic of these puppies and new they were perfect.  They were super super easy  to make and will add a perfect pop of coulour. 

I bought the candle votives in packs of 12 and fake petals from Michaels Craft Store.  I bought them in separate transactions so I could use the 40% off app for each one  so

everything ended up be a really good price.  This link gives the instructions on how to make them 

http://craftymule.blogspot.ca/2011/05/shabby-chic-rose-votive-candle-holders.html

Promise SUPER EASY to make!

Oh my goodness, you are so creative!! I love all your details, everything looks fantastic! I'm looking forward to seeing more, and learning more as well. :)

Did you make your passport on Microsoft Publisher as well? They're so amazing. What sort of paper did you print them on? If you have a template for your passport books, would you mind sharing them with me? As well as the templates for your programs and your "so you're attending a wedding" brochure? cinnagirl@inorbit.com