woop woop Sun Surf Sand's Planning Journal with Lots of Pics :) :)

Originally Posted by FireyNurse View Post

WOW! Great work on everything so far!

I am SO happy to hear from fellow brides in Canada when they DIY, I wanted to do luggage tags or room key holders but all the googling for everything to find the cheapest price to Canada has gotten me worn out and I have just left it by the way-side....I will be trying them now with your suggested links! 

And I love the style for your guys! Ours are wearing the same in grey and purple, just we don;t have the suspenders. 

I am also super interested in your template for the program if you would be so kind to share it! :) you can email me at chedda21@shaw.ca 

Happy Planning! Can't wait to see more!

Hello,

Hahaha I feel your pain there were times I was very ready to call it quits on the DIY. So painful seeing all these great online prices and then as soon as you add in the shipping your price has double if not more. 

I emailed you the template for my program so let me know if you donâ€t get it for any reason.

Take care and good luck with your DIYâ€s

Moorea

Originally Posted by sweetpea403 View Post

Oh sorry - I forgot to add my email :)

sweet_pea00@hotmail.com

Thanks again in advance!

Hi Sweet Pea,

oooooo St. Lucia that will be amazing, and May next year will be here before you know it!

I emailed you the template, let me know if you have any questions. 

Take care,

Originally Posted by Fabiola Cadet View Post

Thank you so much for posting, Moorea!! Would you also share with me your key holder template? My email is fabie81@gmail.com. Thanks in advance!

Hello, Hello,

Sorry for the delay I was out of town for a bit, but I have now sent you the template, hope it works for you :)

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Best Destination Wedding Sponsors

Facebook Pinterest Google+ Twitter
    • Hi everyone! I have been doing lots of research on various wedding venues all around Mexico, my fiance wants a destination wedding and I am happy to have a wedding wherever so long as the vibe is right and guests are happy!  I have been seriously looking at Cabo Azul and was trying to find potential costs for them, but only found a page about their wedding costs from 2010. Does anyone have any updated information on costs / reviews they would like to share of this venue? Or advice in general, anything helps. Thanks so much, happy wedding planning to all!
    • Hello everyone, I am dreaming of a wedding in Costa Rica and was wondering if I could get any help with venues and wedding planners. I am thinking Tamarindo because a close friend of mine lives there and I've been in town more than a couple of times, she's being helpful but is at a loss when it comes to this subject really so I was wondering if anyone here had recommendations. I am not closed to other town suggestions either, if I happen to find a good place and staff somewhere else. These are the places I have so far, has anyone had any experience with any of them?  Stay In Tamarindo Luxury Villas in Costa Rica Luxury Villas Pinilla Tropical Homes of Costa Rica The Point Luxury Villa Thank you so much for your help!
    • Have you ever considered having a wedding inside a bubble? With the current global situation, many couples are looking for unique and creative ways to celebrate their special day while keeping their guests safe. A wedding inside a bubble could provide a whimsical and intimate setting for your ceremony and reception. Imagine saying your vows surrounded by a beautiful bubble filled with twinkling lights and flowers, creating a magical atmosphere for you and your loved ones to enjoy.
    • Adult only resort or not? Let's discuss the pros and cons of choosing an adult-only resort for your honeymoon. While some couples may appreciate the peace and quiet that comes with an adults-only environment, others may prefer a more family-friendly atmosphere. What are your thoughts on this? Have you had any experiences at adult-only resorts that you'd like to share? Let's hear your opinions and recommendations!
    • When it comes to planning a wedding, one of the most exciting parts is choosing the perfect wedding favours for your guests. These small tokens of appreciation are a great way to thank your loved ones for being a part of your special day and to make them feel appreciated.
  • Topics