Hi Brides To Be!
I have some left over stuff from my wedding in Mexico!
* I have a beautiful ivory purse (never used it) for $15.
* I have 18 Beer Koozies from Oriental Trading (never used- extras) that say "to have and to hold and to keep my drink cold"
* I have multicolored flowers to put on glow necklaces (to make glow in the dark lei's- this was a big hit at my beach party!) for
$10. Should be enough for about 50 necklaces.
* I have 50 simple coasters with a purple butterfly and flower print for $1. Didnt use because I thought I ordered blue but it was
* I have a fancy ivory and gold pen with stand and with shell tied in (but can be removed) for $10.
* I have Just Married Flip Flops (never used- I forgot about them in all the craziness!) size 9 for $5.
* I have a cork holder metal bottle that we used to hold "our messages of love in a bottle" for guest to give us well wishes
instead of a traditional book- $20
* I have a large size bustier to keep the rolls in...lol. Never used, still has tags. $15.
Shipping will have to be paid by you unless you live in New York and can pick up.
Please let me know if you are interested or you want to see pics!