Photo

DW Locations w/ ONE Wedding Per Day

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 MsBrynn

MsBrynn
  • 11 posts

Posted 11 July 2012 - 06:51 AM

Prefer to have my wedding at a venue that only hosts one wedding daily. If any of you were married/are getting married at a location where you know there is only one per day, where is it? 

Thanks in advance!

#2 LaurenR

LaurenR
    • 166 posts
    • Wedding Date:June 25, 2015
    • Wedding Location:Azul Sensatori
    • LocationLong Beach, New York

Posted 11 July 2012 - 08:50 AM

Great question, I have no idea but the resorts I've have been looking into all do 2-3 weddings sometimes. 

#3 KLPhoto

KLPhoto
    • Vendor
    • 97 posts

Posted 11 July 2012 - 08:55 AM

that's great to look for exclusivity with one wedding a day, all the resorts I have been to do multiple a day!

#4 MsBrynn

MsBrynn
      • 11 posts

Posted 11 July 2012 - 09:10 AM

I'm sure it will be hard to find since DWs are quite popular.  I'm just trying to avoid a scrambling WC as much as possible that way their focus isn't on multiple things - like other weddings happening the same day.  The search continues...

#5 IslandBride201x

IslandBride201x
        • 237 posts

Posted 11 July 2012 - 09:18 AM

We are getting married at the Iberostar Rose Hall Suites in Jamaica, and they only host 1 wedding per day.  The Iberostar Rose Hall Beach and Iberostar Grand Rose Hall (adults only) also only host 1 per day. Congratulations and good luck in your planning!!!

Kim & Eric ~ July 22, 2012
          Married to my best friend, the one I laugh with, live for, dream with, love
          Iberostar Rose Hall Suites, Montego Bay, Jamaica

#6 KLPhoto

KLPhoto
          • Vendor
          • 97 posts

Posted 11 July 2012 - 09:19 AM

I LOVE Iberostar resorts!

#7 JayKay

JayKay
            • 3,472 posts
            • Wedding Date:January 13, 2012
            • Wedding Location:Gran Bahia Principe Runaway Bay Jamaica
            • LocationSouthern Alberta

Posted 16 July 2012 - 09:21 AM

I agree.  DW are becoming so popular that most resorts have to hold at least 2-3 weddings per day because of popularity.  There was 3 weddings on the same day as mine and honestly I coudlnt even tell.  I never once saw the other wedding or wedding groups anywhere.  They made me feel like my wedding was the most important.  I think honestly it comes down to good wedding planners verse how many weddings per day there are.  You could go to a resort with one wedding per day but have the worst wedding planners, or a resort that does multiple with well organized great wedding planners.

Originally Posted by MsBrynn 

I'm sure it will be hard to find since DWs are quite popular.  I'm just trying to avoid a scrambling WC as much as possible that way their focus isn't on multiple things - like other weddings happening the same day.  The search continues...

#8 LaurenR

LaurenR
            • 166 posts
            • Wedding Date:June 25, 2015
            • Wedding Location:Azul Sensatori
            • LocationLong Beach, New York

Posted 16 July 2012 - 10:33 AM

Good question! I hear a lot of resorts now host 2-3 weddings per day... 

#9 SenoritaBronco

SenoritaBronco
            • 5 posts

Posted 31 July 2012 - 09:28 AM

We were married at Viva Wyndham Maya in Playa del Carmen Mexico & they only had one wedding a day.

#10 Dazeydawl

Dazeydawl
              • 861 posts

Posted 31 July 2012 - 09:34 AM

Im getting married at Tensing Pen in negril jamica.. they only host 1 wedding per week  but they are a small boutique hotel and not AI

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users