I'm so excited I found this thread! I"m doing different shades of coral: dark coral for the flower girl, light coral  for FI and best man, and my dress is actually an ivory/peach tone.  We'll have neutral colors like ivory and tan with pops of orange, green and some aqua to go with the coral. I'm soo looking forward to this!

We are doing coral as well. BM's in coral, GM in coral ties, white shirt and khaki's. Our complimentary color is eggplant (deep purple) and glittery gold!

After my wedding I'll have a lot of coral and gold decor to sell... I'll be sure to post all my items!! 

• Like 1

@ctlind7  Your colours sounds so pretty!  I can just picture the glittery gold against the coral! 

Make sure you post pics after your big day!! ;)

I'm doing a little different. .my girls will wear the ocean blue kinda aqua color dresses and mango/coral will be my accent color. ..trying to find bouquets that are tropical with orange and any other color than yellow lol

orange = gerbaras!   That is what I am using for my BM's.  At first just orange, but I think a mixture of all the colors is ok for me. I am going for a color smorgasboard I decided HAHA!

At first I was just fuchsia, but decided to tie in the dark orange... well now the men are wearing an aqua/turquoise blue, so just going for tropical colors!! lol!!

Love, love, love coral. This is the only color that I know I'm going to use. I will likely keep it simple with shades of coral with white, green and khaki sprinkled in.

I am doing coral, grey, tan/burlap and accenting with turquoise.

All the girls picked their own dresses so they will be differs shades. The guys are going to be in grayish/tan pants with a white shirt. I am accenting with lots of burlap and twine with pops of turquoise

So happy to find this post. I am also doing coral for I think the color is romantic and timeless. Do you guys think mint, cream and turquoise will make a cute accent?