Photo

Tired of Complaints and Feeling Guilty at the same time!

• Please log in to reply
40 replies to this topic

#31 Maybeachbride

Maybeachbride
  • 186 posts

Posted 31 December 2012 - 06:07 PM

This thread is so me!  I really dont understand people.  I had so many people tell me they could not wait and what a fun idea!  Then as soon as the save the dates came out all of sudden everything changed.  it cost to much... mexico really???  I would NEVER miss thier weddings for anything!   I feel like i gave people plenty of notice... 

#32 Marymack

Marymack
    • 414 posts

Posted 31 December 2012 - 06:27 PM

@ may you probably did give them enough time.Sometimes doing things out of the norm arent for some and for others just don't want to spend the money.As long as the 2 of you are present that's all that really matters at the end of the day!!!!!!

#33 Marymack

Marymack
      • 414 posts

Posted 31 December 2012 - 06:36 PM

@ may you probably did give them enough time.Sometimes doing things out of the norm arent for some and for others just don't want to spend the money.As long as the 2 of you are present that's all that really matters at the end of the day!!!!!!

#34 Marymack

Marymack
        • 414 posts

#35 Marymack

Marymack
          • 414 posts

#36 Marymack

Marymack
            • 414 posts

#37 Marymack

Marymack
              • 414 posts

Posted 31 December 2012 - 06:38 PM

Sorry phone acting crazy!!!

#38 Cherina

Cherina
                • Banned
                • 636 posts

Posted 31 December 2012 - 07:16 PM

This thread really helped today. I am feeling truly discouraged. I am working in an amazing once in a lifetime memory for our families and the lack of caring is getting to me. We found both of our sisters may not be in attendance, for their weddings we were really involved either/and/or hand in I'd financially and they don't know if there are going to choose to attend they make good money. I understand that my wedding does not have to be their priority to spend they money to go, but would it kill someone, my mom, my sisters to GAF? To ask how things are going, how can I help? Heck say anything aside from let's pick the cheapest place on the island. The messed up part is if I did that I would hear, the venue was tacky, raggedy, exc. no win!!! I know it's about us and our children at the end of the day, but I am hurt.

2.14.14 I can not wait to marry my very best friend ... Again!

#39 Marymack

Marymack
                  • 414 posts

Posted 01 January 2013 - 10:16 AM

Sorry for that,but you keep on planning and maybe they eventually will get excited as well!!

#40 Cherina

Cherina
                    • Banned
                    • 636 posts

Posted 01 January 2013 - 01:21 PM

Sorry for that,but you keep on planning and maybe they eventually will get excited as well!!

I doubt it but it really isn't about them. I talked to the spouse for like 2 hours this morning and we deceived that 2013 is about us and 2014 will to. I just have to go there to stay on a good place.

2.14.14 I can not wait to marry my very best friend ... Again!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users