Sign in to follow this  
Golden

welcome reception

We're going to have 5 to 8 appetizers that the resort provides -- I think it's a Mexican themed based cocktail party. We're also getting a donkey that will wear a sombrero and carry Corona.... :-) I hope the donkey won't mind this too much!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jfwolfe72 View Post
We're going to have 5 to 8 appetizers that the resort provides -- I think it's a Mexican themed based cocktail party. We're also getting a donkey that will wear a sombrero and carry Corona.... :-) I hope the donkey won't mind this too much!
What?! A donkey that serves beer?!

We are simply meeting at one of the resort bars for cocktails and letting people get food when/if they want from the buffet area. We are doing a welcome reception Wed & Thurs nights since people are arriving on different days and then another reception riday after the rehearsal dinner so everyone can meet the night before the wedding.

We are doing a welcome reception on Friday and a RD on sat. We wanted to keep the welcome reception casual and light, so we are serving beers and maragitas on the beach with a bonfire and then having ceviche and faijitas served. We are doing smores for dessert. We are only doing it for an hour and a half though because we figured everyone will want to go out in cabo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alisarosenbaum View Post
We are doing a welcome reception on Friday and a RD on sat. We wanted to keep the welcome reception casual and light, so we are serving beers and maragitas on the beach with a bonfire and then having ceviche and faijitas served. We are doing smores for dessert. We are only doing it for an hour and a half though because we figured everyone will want to go out in cabo

I was thinking the same thing that, everyone will want to go out in cabo
I like the idea of faijitas a very light and casual meal