RSVP Tracking

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 FuturemrsD

FuturemrsD
  • 40 posts

Posted 07 July 2012 - 02:24 PM

Hello

I wanted to share an article I read today on projectwedding.com about an easy way to track your RSVP's.

Number your guest list and write the corresponding number (with a UV pen) on the RSVP cards of your invites/or save the date cards. That way if someone forgets to put their name on RSVP you will know exactly who it's from ( they won't be able to see it).

I think this is a brilliant idea, especially if you've invited lots of guests.

You can get the pens on dirt cheap on Amazon and they come with the UV light on the lid.

#2 wallabymeisje

wallabymeisje
    • 152 posts

Posted 11 August 2012 - 06:43 AM

i just put it in ink on the corner of the invite i had over 20 rsvp come back with no names (all were nos) and it made the process so much easier it does take some extra time to address them though

#3 Miss J

Miss J
      • 182 posts

Posted 29 May 2013 - 01:11 AM

Good idea!

#4 Recy

Recy
        • 165 posts

Posted 25 July 2013 - 11:01 AM

GREAT idea!!! I will be sure to do so!

"Make or accept no excuses. You are where you are today (and will be tomorrow) as a result of what you did or did not do yesterday."

#5 ChelseaCat802

ChelseaCat802
          • Site Supporter
          • 229 posts

Posted 25 July 2013 - 12:33 PM

Great ideas!

I also attached a return address label to their RSVP so even if they didn't put a name on it - I knew who's it was.

#6 Recy

Recy
            • 165 posts

Posted 25 July 2013 - 02:50 PM

Great ideas! I also attached a return address label to their RSVP so even if they didn't put a name on it - I knew who's it was.

My sister did this also. My name was already on her return RSVP card.

"Make or accept no excuses. You are where you are today (and will be tomorrow) as a result of what you did or did not do yesterday."

#7 megssweet1

megssweet1
              • 157 posts

Posted 30 July 2013 - 04:22 PM

Oh great idea!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users