My proud moment (long)

• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

#11 Jessica

Jessica
  • VIP Member
  • 11,939 posts

Posted 30 September 2007 - 06:11 PM

That's awesome!! What a great idea and your story was very touching. I hope this helps raise a nice amount of money!

#12 TammyB

TammyB
    • 10,630 posts

Posted 01 October 2007 - 08:41 AM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by ajncooter
      wow tammy thats awesome... we loved meeting max! im so glad he has found a new home with lots of love! so i hear you have yet another addition to your family... where are the pictures?
      AJ, our new foster is named Dodger, and he's sooooooooo sweet. His previous owners didn't have time for him so they kept him outdoors all the time, I was very surprised to find that his only behavior problem is not able to hold it, so we are working on that, and of course he has had no training. But he is fantistic, great with our boys. He is going to make someone very very happy one day.

#13 Christine

Christine
      • VIP Member
      • 21,514 posts
      • Wedding Date:July 20, 2007
      • Wedding Location:Napa, California
      • LocationReno, NV

Posted 01 October 2007 - 08:42 AM

Tammy where are the pictures of the new boy?
      Christine + Will (married 7/20/07) + Ainsleigh (born 6/25/08) + Nolan (born 11/9/10) + Delaney (born 12/31/13) = One Very Happy Family!

#14 TammyB

TammyB
      • 10,630 posts

Posted 01 October 2007 - 09:18 AM

Here is a picture of our new foster boy..

Click the image to open in full size.

#15 Sarah

Sarah

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 6,996 posts

Posted 01 October 2007 - 09:50 AM

Aww Tammy, that is so sweet! How exciting that Max gets a painting after him. You and Cain are such wonderful people...

OK, I had to laugh out loud at "the first thing we noticed is that Max likes to mount the other animals"...I almost spit out my wine- thanks for a good laugh after a long night!

And, did you seriously bring him to MSU to get fixed and not come see me? HELLO I live 5 minutes from campus...

#16 TammyB

TammyB
          • 10,630 posts

Posted 01 October 2007 - 09:56 AM

Yeah we did, we (well Cain) actually had to be there at 5am on a Saturday. If I would have known you lived that close to MSW we could have met up for breakfast.. :-( And yes Max was also referred to as "Sir hump a lot"

#17 Sarah

Sarah

VIP Member

• VIP Member
            • 6,996 posts

Posted 01 October 2007 - 10:00 AM

You probably took 96 to 127 north right? If you took the Jolly Road (or Okemos Road off 96) exit, I'm like 5 minutes away. If you're ever in this neck of the woods again be sure to give me a call!

#18 Alyssa

Alyssa
              • 11,793 posts

Posted 01 October 2007 - 10:23 AM

Tammy - i am really PMS and emotional today but when i read this i started crying but happy tears - i love the work you do for dogs - i can't thank you enough!!!!!!!!

#19 TammyB

TammyB
                • 10,630 posts

Posted 01 October 2007 - 10:26 AM

ha ha if you thought that one was emotional, you should have read what DH wrote when one of our fostered passed away.

#20 JulieG

JulieG
                  • VIP Member
                  • 8,323 posts

Posted 01 October 2007 - 11:33 AM

Okay I am not PMSing and I still cried. lol What a great story, I feel like I know Max. You guys are such great people for doing what you do. I am so happy that Max got a great home. I can't wait to see the picture.

I don't want to read the story about the other dog unless I am at home, so warn us if you post it. If I keep crying at work they are going to know I am not doing work. lol

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users