Photo

Custom wedding dress hanger sale

• Please log in to reply
53 replies to this topic

#31 safety75

safety75
  • 287 posts

Posted 23 July 2012 - 06:20 AM

these are so neat, I might have to order one!

#32 Speckles121

Speckles121
    • 720 posts

Posted 23 July 2012 - 09:10 AM

Good news is she is replacing it and sending it out asap. I am going to replace the ribbon too..the white doesn't really do it for me, but I have extra leftover from my aisle decor. For the price its good quality

Originally Posted by shan0487 

Whoops!!! That sucks- she better send you a new one!! I got mine in the mail on Saturday- I better check again to make sure it's spelled right! 

I got the black hanger.  I think I may replace the ribbon if I can find one I like better, but overall I'm pleased with my $5 purchase! It will serve the purpose of a couple dress pics! :)

#33 chrisdior

chrisdior
      • 286 posts

Posted 23 July 2012 - 07:20 PM

Just got mine in the mail and I'm happy with it. Please take a pic if you guys decide to change the ribbon I'm curious to see the difference. I'm really not that crafty! Thanks!

#34 DestinationGirl

DestinationGirl
        • 166 posts

Posted 24 July 2012 - 07:34 AM

The link is not working for me :(

#35 kisha311

kisha311
          • Site Supporter
          • 259 posts

Posted 24 July 2012 - 07:48 AM

So now I'm nervous. I got the email a while ago saying my hangers were shipped but I am yet to receive them. For some reason I can not find her Etsy shop anymore and I tried to reply to the email that was originally sent. I have not heard a thing. Sigh....I will keep checking and waiting and hoping that they arrive this week.

Beaches Turks & Caicos - 30 Rooms booked with 80 guests confirmed so far!

#36 shannonmarie

shannonmarie
            • 683 posts
            • Wedding Date:June 14, 2013
            • Wedding Location:Now Jade Rivera Cancun - Pergola
            • LocationCharlotte, North Carolina

Posted 24 July 2012 - 07:55 AM

Originally Posted by kisha311 

So now I'm nervous. I got the email a while ago saying my hangers were shipped but I am yet to receive them. For some reason I can not find her Etsy shop anymore and I tried to reply to the email that was originally sent. I have not heard a thing. Sigh....I will keep checking and waiting and hoping that they arrive this week.

Good Luck! Please let us know if you hear anything back!

62 guest booked, plus Bride and Groom!

#37 Mufin1785

Mufin1785
            • 438 posts

Posted 24 July 2012 - 08:26 AM

Same here!  It is comforting that other BDW member recieved their's but I am nervos as well, as I did not recieve mine yet either and I emailed her no response.....

#38 ElleGee

ElleGee
              • 255 posts
              • Wedding Date:October 28, 2012
              • Wedding Location:Secrets Maroma Beach Resort
              • LocationHouston, Texas

Posted 24 July 2012 - 08:59 AM

The link ya'll originally posted does not work anymore . . .  Was the shop "Allthingshandcrafted" by LovePassion???????

I ordered 6 hangers June 25th, recieved an email they were being shipped on July 12th . . .and have not received them. I have tried to contact the shop owner several times without luck. I have just put in a dispute request through ETSY. I have had such postiive experiences on ETSY, so sad about this. UGH!

- Elle Gee

(Laura)

Visit my online boutique: www.candiwithellegee.com

#39 ElleGee

ElleGee
              • 255 posts
              • Wedding Date:October 28, 2012
              • Wedding Location:Secrets Maroma Beach Resort
              • LocationHouston, Texas

Posted 24 July 2012 - 09:00 AM

Originally Posted by Mufin1785 

Same here!  It is comforting that other BDW member recieved their's but I am nervos as well, as I did not recieve mine yet either and I emailed her no response.....

Did ya'll all order from "Allthingshandcrafted" by LovePassion?

- Elle Gee

(Laura)

Visit my online boutique: www.candiwithellegee.com

#40 shan0487

shan0487
              • 1,393 posts
              • Wedding Date:November 23, 2012
              • Wedding Location:Sun Palace & Moon Palace- Cancun, MX
              • LocationSt Louis, MO

Posted 24 July 2012 - 09:14 AM

Yikes girls!! I hope you get your hangers because it does look like her shop has "magically" disappeared! Guess she couldn't handle the volume or something! I would def file a report with ETSY if you girls don't get your hangers- she should have to pay for this!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users