Hi Everyone!

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 moonsprite02

moonsprite02
  • 43 posts

Posted 03 July 2012 - 06:21 PM

Hi,

I'm Heather. I'm getting married 4.6.13 in Panama City Beach, FL. I live in Houston, Texas with my fiance and our 3 dogs. I'm using Princess Wedding Co (www.prwedding.com) as my ceremony coordinator for a sunset beach ceremony.

#2 2bmrstremblay

2bmrstremblay
    • 155 posts

Posted 03 July 2012 - 06:32 PM

Originally Posted by moonsprite02 

Hi,

I'm Heather. I'm getting married 4.6.13 in Panama City Beach, FL. I live in Houston, Texas with my fiance and our 3 dogs. I'm using Princess Wedding Co (www.prwedding.com) as my ceremony coordinator for a sunset beach ceremony.

Hi Heather,

Welcome to BDW! I am pretty new here myself but am loving this site so far. We are from Victoria BC Canada and we are getting married aboard the Carnival Magic in Galveston Texas!

There are so many amazing ideas on this site it is almost a bit overwhelming....the DIY ladies are awesome!. Just as a heads up you need 150 posts before you can download any of the awesome templates that you will see in some of the threads. I am saving all the threads I want to look at once I get to 150 by subscribing to them. 

Welcome again and looking forward to hearing about your wedding. 

Happy Planning!

#3 pumpkingirl

pumpkingirl
      • Banned
      • 2 posts

Posted 03 July 2012 - 06:57 PM

Which dress should I choose? 6842.jpg6843.jpg6844.jpg

#4 moonsprite02

moonsprite02
        • 43 posts

Posted 05 July 2012 - 11:05 AM

I've been on a few of the cruise ships from Carnival and Royal Caribbean out of Galveston. My future MIL and FIL sailed on the Magic in February and loved it. I'm sure you will have a great wedding onboard the ship. The photos of it were amazing!

#5 FIFAbride

FIFAbride
          • 97 posts

Posted 08 July 2012 - 04:19 PM

Welcome!  I'm kind of new myself.  Still can't open templates but I have gotten lots of great ideas from this site for our Bora Bora wedding.

#6 Arch713

Arch713
            • 161 posts

Posted 09 July 2012 - 06:54 PM

Welcome moonsprite! I am a newer member as well and have found this website to be so helpful especially if you are looking to do any DIY items. Its also great to read peoples tips before and after the wedding.

Panama City sounds wonderful! What made you choose that location? I am still possibly thinking about a FL wedding myself.

Welcome and good luck!

#7 moonsprite02

moonsprite02
              • 43 posts

Posted 10 July 2012 - 06:41 AM

My cousin got married on PCB a few years ago. We wanted to go overseas somewhere, but the hassle of our families getting passports and flying just wasn't going to happen so we settled on Florida as a good compromise. The water is still beautiful and the pictures look amazing. I've never been, but I'm driving out in November to check it out.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users