HELP PLEASE

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 Jaydee

Jaydee
  • 2 posts

Posted 03 July 2012 - 04:31 PM

Hello,

I am newly engaged and starting my planning...I've always dreamed of a destination wedding and now I’m looking to make it a reality! I've been doing some research and it's been overwhelming....I'm looking at Mexico resorts...i've narrowed it down to Now Jade and Grand Sunset Princess..I'm leaning more towards Grand Sunset...any info/ advice would be appreciated!!! I'm planning for a winter wedding for Jan/Feb 2014

#2 Juan Navarro

Juan Navarro

Insiders

• Insiders
    • 42 posts

Posted 10 July 2012 - 12:08 PM

Hola Jaydee,

Congratulations and welcome to the forum either both resorts have beautiful locations.

I am sending link where you will be able to see them. I hope this will be helpful for you.

Feel free to ask all your questions and doubts.

Juan Navarro

http://www.juanphoto...bmit-top=search

http://www.juanphoto...bmit-top=search

I invite you to look at my work in my website :www.juanphotos.com
      Visit my blog to see pictures of my latest weddings:www.juanphotos.com/blog

#3 LaurenR

LaurenR
      • 166 posts
      • Wedding Date:June 25, 2015
      • Wedding Location:Azul Sensatori
      • LocationLong Beach, New York

Posted 10 July 2012 - 12:51 PM

I like Now Jades modern feel.. but that gazebo at Grand Sunset is gorgeous! :) 

#4 Mlite83

Mlite83
      • 384 posts

Posted 10 July 2012 - 01:24 PM

Congrats! I decided to go with Now Jade for lots of reasons including how modern and luxe the resort looks (instead of tropically themed for lack of better way to describe), lots of very positive reviews and a big one for us was the actual wedding package (what was included, number of guests, price).  I can't recall too much about the Grand Sunset but I know it also has an active thread on here, make sure you read thru it to see what current and past brides have to say.

Good luck!

#5 JayKay

JayKay
        • 3,472 posts
        • Wedding Date:January 13, 2012
        • Wedding Location:Gran Bahia Principe Runaway Bay Jamaica
        • LocationSouthern Alberta

Posted 19 July 2012 - 02:21 PM

Welcome!! Happy wedding planning!

#6 Samuel Luna

Samuel Luna
        • Vendor
        • 68 posts
          • LocationPlaya del Carmen, Riviera Maya

Posted 21 July 2012 - 07:44 PM

Originally Posted by Jaydee 

Hello,

I am newly engaged and starting my planning...I've always dreamed of a destination wedding and now I’m looking to make it a reality! I've been doing some research and it's been overwhelming....I'm looking at Mexico resorts...i've narrowed it down to Now Jade and Grand Sunset Princess..I'm leaning more towards Grand Sunset...any info/ advice would be appreciated!!! I'm planning for a winter wedding for Jan/Feb 2014

Hola Jaydee! From the photographer point of view, I have always said that Now Jade seems to me of a high-luxury-lounge-miami style, more than the high-luxury-caribbean style of other resorts in the area. Both styles are really nice and beautiful. Also, I like the fact that the beach in Now is a bit far away from the town (Puerto Morelos), thus more private. In Grand Princess there's a long and beautiful pier, which I love to photograph under the moonlight a lot (I live a couple of blocks from Princess), but the beach is a bit more busy. You can't really go wrong with either :)

#7 Lysswedding

Lysswedding
          • 158 posts

Posted 25 July 2012 - 05:45 PM

Welcome and congrats!

#8 Moments That Matter

Moments That Matter

Diamond Vendor

• Insiders
            • 3,074 posts

Posted 03 August 2012 - 10:30 AM

Hey Jaydee - welcome to the forum and Congrats! on your engagement :) Lots of great advice and support here, as well as helpful tips on our website - so happy planning and wish you all the best! 

MTM%20Logo%202016_zps4tzm05my.png

Moments That Matter Photography , Cancun, Playa del Carmen, Mexico

Canadian Award Winning Photojournalist serving the Riviera Maya

Email: contact@momentsthatmatterphotography.com

Why we're Ranked #1 ~ Scoop on what we do:  MTM Reviews

Meet Lincoln & Team MTM: "Meet Lincoln" Video + see his Passion!!!

We Offer: 100% Vendor Fee Discount
                                  100% Deposit Guarantee

100% Satisfaction Guarantee

#9 ornxoxo

ornxoxo
              • 177 posts

Posted 24 September 2012 - 11:53 AM

Originally Posted by Samuel Luna 

Hola Jaydee! From the photographer point of view, I have always said that Now Jade seems to me of a high-luxury-lounge-miami style, more than the high-luxury-caribbean style of other resorts in the area. Both styles are really nice and beautiful. Also, I like the fact that the beach in Now is a bit far away from the town (Puerto Morelos), thus more private. In Grand Princess there's a long and beautiful pier, which I love to photograph under the moonlight a lot (I live a couple of blocks from Princess), but the beach is a bit more busy. You can't really go wrong with either :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users