Sign in to follow this  
Florida1

Machine washable wedding dress

I know this sounds like a crazy question, but we are both divers. I am thinking of doing several photos in water, possibly in different locations.  I saw a photo of a bride near a house on stilts near Key Biscayne, but can't find the photo now. Anyway, it would be much easier if the dress could survive a washing machine.

Has anyone ever heard of such a thing?

Thanks!

I know this sounds like a crazy question, but we are both divers. I am thinking of doing several photos in water, possibly in different locations.  I saw a photo of a bride near a house on stilts near Key Biscayne, but can't find the photo now. Anyway, it would be much easier if the dress could survive a washing machine.

Has anyone ever heard of such a thing?

Thanks!

I haven't heard of a dress that will go in the washing machine because most wedding dresses have lots of little details that could be ruined from the swooshing of the washer....however I was reading about a TTD shoot on here recently and the photographer and a number of brides said that they had their dresses cleaned after they were in mud, water etc and they came out great....even better some of them got a killer deal on it while they were at their destination and paid way less than you would normally pay to have a wedding dress cleaned. I know it isn't the exact answer you are looking for but thought I would pipe in with what little I know!! Happy Planning!!