Hi ya'll! Bora Bora 2008

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#1 blinkiechub

• 3 posts

Posted 28 September 2007 - 12:15 PM

Hi everyone! I'm hoping to get some advise from the experts. My fiance and I want to get married on the beach in Bora Bora (or possibly another location in Tahiti) but from the research we've done so far, it looks like having a Christian ceremony on the beach is out of the question. We haven't contacted a travel agency yet, we've just been corresponding with a few of the resorts there.

Can anyone offer us any advise on this?

Thank you!

#2 Spazz

• VIP Member
    • 10,482 posts

Posted 28 September 2007 - 12:16 PM

to the forum! Sorry, I am not familiar with your location, but wanted to say hello anyway! Happy planning!!!

#3 IrieBride08

• 716 posts

Posted 28 September 2007 - 12:20 PM

to the forum! I don't know much about Bora Bora, but I know it's absolutely BEAUTIFUL! Definitely a dream location. I hope everything works out with your plans!

#4 beachbride08

• VIP Member
        • 2,372 posts

Posted 28 September 2007 - 12:23 PM

to the forum!

#5 MsShelley

VIP Member

• VIP Member
          • 10,366 posts

Posted 28 September 2007 - 12:44 PM

Welcome to the forum!

#6 Clussy75

• 533 posts

Posted 28 September 2007 - 12:45 PM

Welcome to the forum (excellent profile pic )! I can't help on your specific plans but I'm sure you'll get some good feedback on here. Happy Planning!
              Claudia & Sean

#7 MorganShae

• 84 posts

Posted 28 September 2007 - 03:32 PM

Hi there!

Welcome to the forum. I don't think we have any Bora Bora brides.. although it would be awesome if we did.

I looked into Bora Bora and Fiji... truly would be a dream come true, but you are right, having any kind of traditional/christian ceremony didn't seem like an option anywhere... even to do any kind of legal ceremony i think seemed pretty difficult. if you really want to do it there you might need to consider doing it in the US first, or right afterwards. or, some of those polynesian ceremonies looked really cool in my opinion.

nonetheless, keep us posted!!!!

#8 starfish kate

starfish kate
                • 455 posts

Posted 28 September 2007 - 03:36 PM

to the forum!

#9 Nrvsbride

• 5,248 posts

Posted 29 September 2007 - 03:01 AM

to the forum! I think any type of Polynesian (sp?) ceremony would seem cool but I agree that it is probably hard to have a typical christian ceremoy there. However I do think that you picked a very beautiful place. It is also possible that you nay be able to fly someone in from the states to perform your wedding.

#10 Chiquita

• 2,674 posts

Posted 29 September 2007 - 03:32 AM

I can't help you with your question but welcome to the forum :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users