Photo

Raffia Fans??.....

• Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

#1 MissBubbles205

MissBubbles205
  • 1,350 posts

Posted 02 July 2012 - 12:02 PM

Okay, so I'm a bit worried at the moment...I really wanted to have raffia fans placed on each of the chairs for our guests at the ceremony. But I didn't want to get too ahead of myself so I haven't bought them yet..   Well, Oriental Trading no longer has raffia fans listed on their site!!!    I noticed 2 weeks ago they weren't there, but I thought maybe they were just out of stock since they seem to be soo popular.

Has anyone else noticed this, does this happen often?.. do you know of a different site that has just as good of a deal?  Or do you recommend a different type of fan all together?

#2 2bmrstremblay

2bmrstremblay
    • 155 posts

Posted 02 July 2012 - 07:59 PM

Originally Posted by MissBubbles205 

Okay, so I'm a bit worried at the moment...I really wanted to have raffia fans placed on each of the chairs for our guests at the ceremony. But I didn't want to get too ahead of myself so I haven't bought them yet..   Well, Oriental Trading no longer has raffia fans listed on their site!!!    I noticed 2 weeks ago they weren't there, but I thought maybe they were just out of stock since they seem to be soo popular.

Has anyone else noticed this, does this happen often?.. do you know of a different site that has just as good of a deal?  Or do you recommend a different type of fan all together?

Hey not sure  exactly what kind you are looking for but I was checking out raffia fans the other day at myweddingfavors.com I think they were under the eco section. 

#3 MissBubbles205

MissBubbles205
      • 1,350 posts

Posted 03 July 2012 - 04:13 PM

Thanks!!!.. I'll go check those out! :o)

#4 MissBubbles205

MissBubbles205
        • 1,350 posts

Posted 03 July 2012 - 04:14 PM

Ugh... They are out of stock. :o(

#5 2bmrstremblay

2bmrstremblay
          • 155 posts

Posted 03 July 2012 - 10:31 PM

Oh no...I will keep my eyes open for you.

#6 MissBubbles205

MissBubbles205
            • 1,350 posts

Posted 04 July 2012 - 09:33 AM

Thanks Girl! :o)

#7 2bmrstremblay

2bmrstremblay
              • 155 posts

Posted 04 July 2012 - 02:50 PM

Originally Posted by MissBubbles205 

Thanks Girl! :o)

Well I was out today and I saw some at a local crafty type store. They had them with the handles wrapped in ribbon. I will try and get a pic to post. Unfortunately this store is local I believe so probably wouldn't help you much!

#8 kisha311

kisha311
                • Site Supporter
                • 259 posts

Posted 04 July 2012 - 03:00 PM

I'm pretty sure that the fans will be back in stock. They are probably a seasonal item so they may be out of stock from now until the end of the summer. Just keep checking and don't get too upset, that's why you're planning a year in advance! I've had some items I was looking at disappear but I was reminded that they will be back in stock well before the wedding. Just be patient and keep the faith! And don't make an impulse purchase of a different item just because you couldn't find exactly what you wanted, they will be back before your wedding! Remember when you first started seeing them this year and they will probably be back available at the same time next year. 

Beaches Turks & Caicos - 30 Rooms booked with 80 guests confirmed so far!

#9 MissBubbles205

MissBubbles205
                  • 1,350 posts

Posted 05 July 2012 - 08:28 AM

Originally Posted by kisha311 

I'm pretty sure that the fans will be back in stock. They are probably a seasonal item so they may be out of stock from now until the end of the summer. Just keep checking and don't get too upset, that's why you're planning a year in advance! I've had some items I was looking at disappear but I was reminded that they will be back in stock well before the wedding. Just be patient and keep the faith! And don't make an impulse purchase of a different item just because you couldn't find exactly what you wanted, they will be back before your wedding! Remember when you first started seeing them this year and they will probably be back available at the same time next year. 

Thank you soo much!!.. I didn't think of that.. I'll watch for deals on them here in the for sale forum.. but if not, I'll wait around until closer to the wedding.. Thank You!!

#10 Kay6356

Kay6356
                    • 543 posts
                    • Wedding Date:January 24, 2014
                    • Wedding Location:Iberostar Laguna Azul
                    • LocationVaradero, Cuba

Posted 06 July 2012 - 01:16 PM

www.weddingfavorites.com - and a lot of the fans are on sale right now :) hope this helps!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users