cenote photographer fees

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Florida1

• 11 posts

Posted 02 July 2012 - 05:46 AM

Hi. The great people at tripadvisor suggested I hop over here to ask a few questions. I read several threads about cenote photos.  On one of them, someone mentioned $400 for a local photographer, but I can't find the details.

I've been scrolling through about a million websites, sending emails, etc, looking for a reasonable price for cenote photos.  All I want is photos of the 2 of us, me in a fancy dress. I understand that most photographers are looking for the big jobs, but this is just a cheap-ee job.  Prices I am finding range from $1000 to $3000. This seems really steep since we're both divers and take pictures under water all the time.

Has anyone already done all this research? Could you point me in right direction? We are willing to stay closer to the photographers home base, or travel off-season to keep the price down.  It doesn't have to be the quality of Vogue or Sports Illustrated.

Also, what types of dresses work best? Lots of cloth, less cloth? And does anyone know the best waterproof make-up?
    Thanks so much!

#2 Moments That Matter

Moments That Matter

Diamond Vendor

• Insiders
    • 3,069 posts

Posted 27 August 2012 - 08:22 AM

Congrats Florida1 + welcome to the forum ! have a question for you......why go in a cenote with freezing cold water when the warm ocean is right here, as well as lots of pools + fountains, etc.........might be something to consider........all the best with your plans :)

Moments That Matter Photography , Cancun, Playa del Carmen, Mexico

Canadian Award Winning Photojournalist serving the Riviera Maya

Email: contact@momentsthatmatterphotography.com

Why we're Ranked #1 ~ Scoop on what we do:  MTM Reviews

Meet Lincoln & Team MTM: "Meet Lincoln" Video + see his Passion!!!

We Offer: 100% Vendor Fee Discount
                          100% Deposit Guarantee

100% Satisfaction Guarantee

#3 Pierre Violle

Pierre Violle
      • 272 posts

Posted 27 August 2012 - 09:52 AM

Live  a cenote trash the dress and get amazing photos:

to know more about:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users