Turks 2013

• Please log in to reply
161 replies to this topic

#141 Lauren McNamara

Lauren McNamara
  • 10 posts

Posted 20 February 2013 - 06:04 PM

Emiillly, 

I found that bringing sparklers would be too much hassle! Instead I am going though the hotel coordinator. They have reasonable prices!

#142 chitap

chitap
    • 14 posts

Posted 21 February 2013 - 02:48 PM

I got my sparklers on Island.  They were $15 each.  I got them from the coordinator.  

#143 stephcee

stephcee
      • 9 posts

Posted 21 February 2013 - 03:55 PM

Hello everyone, I was wondering what everyone is doing or has done for ceremony music. Does anyone have contact information or price quotes for guitar players or sax players? Thanks greatly in advance! Stephanie

#144 kdonohue9524

kdonohue9524
        • 6 posts

Posted 01 March 2013 - 12:08 PM

Hi! Im new to this board and Im trying to help my best friend plan her wedding. She's getting married in May 2014 at Beaches Turks and Caicos.

We are still waiting for the wedding planner to get back to us but figured I'd see if anyone can help us with some info/pricing estimates.

There will be about 50 guests. She's interested in either doing a private dinner after the ceremony, or just doing the cocktail hour, but maybe extending it to 2 hours, and having some music.

Has anyone done this, and approximately what did it cost?

Thank you!!!

#145 Danie

Danie
          • 57 posts

Posted 28 March 2013 - 01:41 PM

Iam wondering if someone can help me with the marriage requirements. I was told w need a certified copy of the birth certificates and passports. I was also told the copies must be notarized. Is this just a photocopy of each and then notarized. Because when I called googled certified copy passport, I contacted the department and was informed it would not be notarized only sealed by the state an it cost more than a passport. Has anyone gotten married and can tell me what and how they supplied the documents.

Thanks a million.

#146 shannamarie

shannamarie
            • 17 posts

Posted 01 April 2013 - 08:53 AM

I was told to bring the passports and birth certificates to a notary, have them copied and notarized and that's all that needs to be done.

#147 jburress21

jburress21
              • 187 posts

Posted 12 April 2013 - 05:59 AM

What time is everyone getting married- I have been debating between 4:00 or 5:30?

#148 KIM02242012

KIM02242012
                • 58 posts

Posted 12 April 2013 - 10:59 AM

I'm getting married at 6pm! My wedding planner timed it so it would be right before sunset (which i believe is around 7:30pm for me).

#149 jburress21

jburress21
                  • 187 posts

Posted 13 April 2013 - 05:09 AM

Thanks! I think we are going to go with the 5:30!

#150 jburress21

jburress21
                    • 187 posts

Posted 12 April 2013 - 05:59 AM

What time is everyone getting married- I have been debating between 4:00 or 5:30?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users