Photo

Wedding Theme

• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

#11 trisha0612

trisha0612
  • 491 posts

Posted 30 September 2007 - 10:02 AM

That dress is beautiful! I think it is very classy and even glamorous! Tell them when it's their day they can where whatever they want!
    Travis & Trish
    10-10-08
    Tulum..uhh I mean Cancun, MX

#12 marie87

marie87
    • 54 posts

Posted 30 September 2007 - 10:51 AM

I agree. Its YOUR day so wear YOUR dress Besides, that dress is very chic and elegant at the same time. And it goes well with your beachy theme

#13 Sharonie

Sharonie
      • 557 posts

Posted 30 September 2007 - 04:27 PM

Ohhh, I love that dress. It is definitely a keeper, don't listen to those that think otherwise.

As for me, I am going with a tropical theme as well. I've always been struggling with the theme idea as well, not sure it means color or decor or what... After reading these posts, I guess I already have my theme picked out lol

#14 foxytv

foxytv
        • VIP Member
        • 7,740 posts

Posted 30 September 2007 - 04:50 PM

Our theme is just informal, with Starfish, Palm Trees, and colors of blue and coral interspersed. While our ceremony is going to be short, Tom is wearing his military dress blues, but changing into khaki's and a guayabera shirt for the reception. So, I'm hoping guests will dress nicely (no shorts, t-shirts) but it's still a very informal, casual theme for the entire week.

#15 foxytv

foxytv
          • VIP Member
          • 7,740 posts

Posted 30 September 2007 - 04:53 PM

I LOVE this dress. it is "Simple Elegance" ... which to me IS glamorous! You are going to be HOT in thaat dress, girl!
            Okay...Lemme see if I can post the dress. Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.

This is it and I kind of want my hair and jewelry simple like hers too... But makeup will be fabulous!

#16 Jenn

Jenn
            • 1,557 posts

Posted 30 September 2007 - 08:41 PM

I LOVE that dress... BCBG right? I'm a BCBG junkie. I absolutely love their dresses and they're so-oo flattering! I think its perfect for a destination wedding and you're going to look beautiful! Ignore the nay-sayers!

#17 NISSI

NISSI
              • 13 posts

Posted 30 September 2007 - 10:48 PM

My theme is going to be seashells, starfish. I'm rolling with the whole beach thing...i'm also adding some sage, hot pink & white into the mix.
                NISSI

#18 IrieBride08

IrieBride08
                • 716 posts

Posted 30 September 2007 - 11:14 PM

That dress is absolutely gorgeous! Definitely don't listen to the nay-sayers. Seems like everyone expects you to fit old traditional molds for a wedding and don't understand how FABULOUS your dress and wedding will be!

#19 marie87

marie87
                  • 54 posts

Posted 30 September 2007 - 11:17 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by NISSI
                    My theme is going to be seashells, starfish. I'm rolling with the whole beach thing...i'm also adding some sage, hot pink & white into the mix.
                    Oooh, those colors will look really nice together!

#20 NISSI

NISSI
                    • 13 posts

Posted 30 September 2007 - 11:25 PM

thanks! i was inspired by the knot.com you should check out their site - they have great pics - u might get inspired from there...
                      NISSI

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users