• Please log in to reply
506 replies to this topic

#471 TealMarie

TealMarie
  • 254 posts

Posted 14 November 2013 - 11:09 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by jypsejenny 

We are flying Air Transat as well, we fly at 7am on Sunday the 17th :-) maybe I will see you there, we have some wacky bride/groom shirts for all of us so we won't be hard to spot lol

That is definitely our flight! We will be the super grumpy ones ;) Okay, if I see some weird coordinating shirts I will approach the women and say 'jypsejenny"? haha It will be a super super fun trip. Glad to hear your wedding party is full of fun!

#472 DinaQtobe

DinaQtobe
    • 450 posts
    • Wedding Date:November 21, 2013
    • Wedding Location:Now Sapphire

Posted 15 November 2013 - 03:41 AM

I can't believe we leave tomorrow.  I am so excited I can barely sleep!!!  Was up at 5:30 this morning.

I hope I have packed everything...  Any last minute things I might be forgetting??

#473 Wedding2014

Wedding2014
    • 243 posts

Posted 15 November 2013 - 06:19 AM

I can't believe we leave tomorrow.  I am so excited I can barely sleep!!!  Was up at 5:30 this morning. I hope I have packed everything...  Any last minute things I might be forgetting??

omg enjoy!!!! So excited for you!!!!!

#474 Wedding2014

Wedding2014
      • 243 posts

Posted 15 November 2013 - 06:36 AM

Nov 4 at dreams riviera cancun!! So excited!!! So soon ill be leaving!! I gotta start sleeping though :)

cantwait to see pics and hear all about it! I'm nov next year do weather details too!!

#475 TealMarie

TealMarie
        • 254 posts

Posted 16 November 2013 - 12:21 PM

Ladies, we leave tomorrow and are so so excited! I'm pretty much all packed, just last minute appointments and what not. Hope everyone has a wonderful wedding and let's all come back here and share our days.

I can't wait to marry him!

#476 Jenn963

Jenn963
          • 200 posts

Posted 18 November 2013 - 01:54 PM

baaaah....i think i posted my "review" on the wrong forum.....SO SORRY to invade ladies lol how do i delete my post above?

over 6 months on this website and I still don't know what I'm doing hahaha :P:oops:

#477 Loreal30

Loreal30
            • 234 posts

Posted 18 November 2013 - 02:54 PM

I appreciate falling upon this "mistaken" post!! Thanks for coming back and telling us about your week! :) I'm leaving in 9 days and am overwhelmed with excitement! :)

#478 MrsHK

MrsHK
              • Vendor
              • 317 posts
              • Wedding Date:May 22, 2013
              • Wedding Location:Cabañas Tulum & The Beach Hotel | Tulum, Mexico
              • LocationFrom Vancouver, BC | Living in Playa Del Carmen, Mexico

Posted 19 November 2013 - 08:13 AM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by TealMarie 

You are such a relief to let us know about the weather and earlier in the thread about customs, etc. Thanks so much for the reassurance. It's greatly appreciated!

No problem! I'm happy to share my experiences and help calm the nerves. Just an update on the weather, last week was quite rainy, but the last four days have been all blue skies and sun all day long! Looks like whatever weather system was here last week has passed and the sun is here to stay. :)

Are you interested in an affordable decor rental in the Mayan Riviera, Mexico? Send me a message! Most of the items I have are a rustic, vintage style.

And the Next Day, We Were Married: http://www.luckygirl...mikee-e-session
              Our Tulum Wedding - Parte Uno: http://www.luckygirl...iesta-parte-uno
              Our Tulum Wedding - Parte Dos: http://www.luckygirl...iesta-parte-dos

Tulum Wedding Video: http://loveandrum.co...o-katy-mikee-hk
              Anniversary! One Year Later: http://www.luckygirl...lladolid-mexico

#479 DinaQtobe

DinaQtobe
              • 450 posts
              • Wedding Date:November 21, 2013
              • Wedding Location:Now Sapphire

Posted 19 November 2013 - 02:37 PM

The weather has been great so far for us. Hoping for blue skies and no rain Thursday!! :)

#480 MOrdonez

MOrdonez
              • 180 posts

Posted 21 November 2013 - 09:08 AM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by DinaQtobe 

The weather has been great so far for us. Hoping for blue skies and no rain Thursday!! :)

So, so good to hear!!!!! We wish you all the best  :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users