2bmrstremblay

November 2013 Brides

OMG that is scary...I think I would have had an anxiety attack, lol

Originally Posted by Lydia1120 View Post

At first yes, but there really wasnt much I could do so I dealt with it and now it is ok! LOL

Originally Posted by Lydia1120 View Post

At first yes, but there really wasnt much I could do so I dealt with it and now it is ok! LOL

Originally Posted by jolene028 View Post

Well I knew that this was a possibility, if you "book" before the flight schedule comes out (usually June) there is a possibility that they could change the flights, anything before the flight schedule is considered a Pre-Registration and it can happen! Apperently if you are booked with AirCanada or WestJet the chances are smaller.

I just can't see booking for this big of a group with less than 6 months to go so we took a chance on the flights being changed, luckily when I spoke to the WC she said not to worry it happens all the time and they are usually very good at accomidating this happening! We had a few guests that had already booked holidays at work but luckily for them this works a little better since we now leave on Rememberance Day it isnt so bad!

Oh well crisis averted and we can carry on waiting for the days to pass!

Whoa. Good for you for taking it in stride. What airline did you book with? I really hope this doesn't happen to us as I don't think everyone would take it so well if our trip changed by several days.

Well I knew that this was a possibility, if you "book" before the flight schedule comes out (usually June) there is a possibility that they could change the flights, anything before the flight schedule is considered a Pre-Registration and it can happen! Apperently if you are booked with AirCanada or WestJet the chances are smaller.

I just can't see booking for this big of a group with less than 6 months to go so we took a chance on the flights being changed, luckily when I spoke to the WC she said not to worry it happens all the time and they are usually very good at accomidating this happening! We had a few guests that had already booked holidays at work but luckily for them this works a little better since we now leave on Rememberance Day it isnt so bad!

Oh well crisis averted and we can carry on waiting for the days to pass!

Whoa. Good for you for taking it in stride. What airline did you book with? I really hope this doesn't happen to us as I don't think everyone would take it so well if our trip changed by several days.

Ladies,

well I had a small panic attack last week, our flight schedule went public on Monday and of course they moved our flights... originally we were leaving the 14 getting married on the 18 and our guests were going home on the 21st. Well our new flights are we leave on the 11 and guests return home on the 18... see the problem LOL

So I had to email the resort, it is all good now they have changed my wedding date to the 13th @ 2! See how laid back you have to be about these things! But I will admit that I did have momentary pure panic about it thats for sure, but it all worked out!

Keeping my fingers crossed that everyone else is ok.

Did you already have the invitations printed when this happened?

Originally Posted by Mady28 View Post

Did you already have the invitations printed when this happened?

Yes we didnt do STD we figured we had all the information so invitations went out in November and we have all been booked since the end of January, but my TA and I let everyone know so it is what it is, we were freaking out a little because we have friends that have already booked holidays, but this seemed to have worked out better for most people!