November 2013 Brides

2bmrstremblay

Originally Posted by jolene028 View Post

I have to otherwise I will lose it!! 6 months still seems like a while, but like I said to my FI we have already been engaged over a year so this will fly by to!

It does seem like SO long to me. Everyone keeps saying "Oh your engagement will fly by!" I haven't really felt that way but maybe it's because as destination brides we don't have as many things to tick off our to-do lists. I'm guessing other brides feel overwhelmed with meeting with different caterers, venues, florists, going to tastings, bridal shows, etc. So I guess in the end I should be happy (once again) that we chose a DW!

I'm still trying to stop procrastinating on making the dance playlist. Maybe this weekend?...or maybe I'll go play outside in the sunshine instead, lol.

Originally Posted by TealMarie View Post

I'm still trying to stop procrastinating on making the dance playlist. Maybe this weekend?...or maybe I'll go play outside in the sunshine instead, lol.

Let me know what you come up with!  I started, but coming up with a good list has been a bit difficult for me...

6 months to go!!!!!!  Yay!!!!!!

Just a side note, I found a really great thread on here that I am glad I came across now when I still have time to plan and make changes. It's called "Things of would of and wouldn't of done...." or something like that. It's chuck full of great tips, ideas, and things not to forget! Worth checking out.

Originally Posted by MOrdonez View Post

6 months to go!!!!!!  Yay!!!!!!

Just a side note, I found a really great thread on here that I am glad I came across now when I still have time to plan and make changes. It's called "Things of would of and wouldn't of done...." or something like that. It's chuck full of great tips, ideas, and things not to forget! Worth checking out.

'What I would and wouldn't do again?' That is a really great thread. I have to read through the whole thing and take notes. 

Yay for your 6 month mark!

Originally Posted by TealMarie View Post

'What I would and wouldn't do again?' That is a really great thread. I have to read through the whole thing and take notes. 

Yay for your 6 month mark!

lol....That's what I meant....."What I would and wouldn't do again?"......can you tell that my brain is all over the place with the wedding...lol    :)

Originally Posted by MOrdonez View Post

lol....That's what I meant....."What I would and wouldn't do again?"......can you tell that my brain is all over the place with the wedding...lol    :)

I assumed it was an iphone/ipad/techno error, but bride brain works too ;) We've definitely all been there and apparently it only gets worse!  Oy vey.

ERMAHGERD! I just a call that my dress is in! Holy crap holy crap holy crap. I've been so nervous that I might not like it anymore and wishing that I could try it on again and then Poof! Wish granted. Hopefully it's everything I hope it is!

I know it will be amazing TealMarie!

After I purchased my dress I started having second thoughts....  I saw all of these beautiful dresses on this forum, and on pinterest and was having serious buyers remorse.  Then my sister showed me a picture she had taken of me in the dress and all of those doubts instantly went away. 

I haven't been able to try my dress on again (no way i could get the corset done up on my own, and i am also afraid of ripping it or staining it somehow), but seeing that picture made me realize that no dress could top it.

Good luck!