November 2013 Brides

2bmrstremblay

Originally Posted by shelleyanderic View Post

Hi everyone! We are getting married at Excellence Riviera Cancun on November 15th!

Our photographer has been booked, Lori at Sweetfire, and we've booked Mannia as our DJ. Passport invites have been ordered from Allurements by Rebecca and are being printed this week. We're getting there!

Can't wait for the big day!

Where's everyone going for their honeymoon? Are you staying at the resort you're being married at or going off to somewhere different after the guests leave?

Awesome! I don't remember if I've talked to you before but we're getting married at ERC on Nov 21st. We're staying there for a second week for our honeymoon because I don't think we could top that resort, it looks phenomenal!

Originally Posted by TealMarie View Post

I'm going to start on our playlists soon too. We should share our lists of fun dance songs once we're done!

Sounds good!

I'm trying to include some of my favourite bar songs growing up...LOL

Ginuwine- Pony

Fatman scoop Crooklyn Clan- Be faithful (Put your hands up)

Missy Elliot- Work It

Some older Rihanna tunes!

112- Peaches and Cream...amongst others.

I can't break away from my 90's hits!

Originally Posted by shelleyanderic View Post

Hi everyone! We are getting married at Excellence Riviera Cancun on November 15th!

Our photographer has been booked, Lori at Sweetfire, and we've booked Mannia as our DJ. Passport invites have been ordered from Allurements by Rebecca and are being printed this week. We're getting there!

Can't wait for the big day!

Where's everyone going for their honeymoon? Are you staying at the resort you're being married at or going off to somewhere different after the guests leave?

We booked Sweetfire for ours as well!!! 

Originally Posted by Loreal30 View Post

Sounds good!

I'm trying to include some of my favourite bar songs growing up...LOL

Ginuwine- Pony

Fatman scoop Crooklyn Clan- Be faithful (Put your hands up)

Missy Elliot- Work It

Some older Rihanna tunes!

112- Peaches and Cream...amongst others.

I can't break away from my 90's hits!

My FI loves his 80s/90s hits, so I'm sure we'll have some of the same!

Ladies,

well I had a small panic attack last week, our flight schedule went public on Monday and of course they moved our flights... originally we were leaving the 14 getting married on the 18 and our guests were going home on the 21st. Well our new flights are we leave on the 11 and guests return home on the 18... see the problem LOL

So I had to email the resort, it is all good now they have changed my wedding date to the 13th @ 2! See how laid back you have to be about these things! But I will admit that I did have momentary pure panic about it thats for sure, but it all worked out!

Keeping my fingers crossed that everyone else is ok.

Ladies,

well I had a small panic attack last week, our flight schedule went public on Monday and of course they moved our flights... originally we were leaving the 14 getting married on the 18 and our guests were going home on the 21st. Well our new flights are we leave on the 11 and guests return home on the 18... see the problem LOL

So I had to email the resort, it is all good now they have changed my wedding date to the 13th @ 2! See how laid back you have to be about these things! But I will admit that I did have momentary pure panic about it thats for sure, but it all worked out!

Originally Posted by jolene028 View Post

Ladies,

oh wow.....I was not even aware that could even happen! When we book, we are booked for that week...and people put deposits down for that WEEK.  why would it change suddenly? Some people (like my fiance) have a hard time booking off of work as it is...so to change it would probably give me a panic attack too!!! Well I'm glad the resort was able to accomodate....hope it works out! 

Originally Posted by jolene028 View Post

Ladies,

oh wow.....I was not even aware that could even happen! When we book, we are booked for that week...and people put deposits down for that WEEK.  why would it change suddenly? Some people (like my fiance) have a hard time booking off of work as it is...so to change it would probably give me a panic attack too!!! Well I'm glad the resort was able to accomodate....hope it works out! 

Well I knew that this was a possibility, if you "book" before the flight schedule comes out (usually June) there is a possibility that they could change the flights, anything before the flight schedule is considered a Pre-Registration and it can happen! Apperently if you are booked with AirCanada or WestJet the chances are smaller.

I just can't see booking for this big of a group with less than 6 months to go so we took a chance on the flights being changed, luckily when I spoke to the WC she said not to worry it happens all the time and they are usually very good at accomidating this happening! We had a few guests that had already booked holidays at work but luckily for them this works a little better since we now leave on Rememberance Day it isnt so bad!

Oh well crisis averted and we can carry on waiting for the days to pass!

Well I knew that this was a possibility, if you "book" before the flight schedule comes out (usually June) there is a possibility that they could change the flights, anything before the flight schedule is considered a Pre-Registration and it can happen! Apperently if you are booked with AirCanada or WestJet the chances are smaller.

I just can't see booking for this big of a group with less than 6 months to go so we took a chance on the flights being changed, luckily when I spoke to the WC she said not to worry it happens all the time and they are usually very good at accomidating this happening! We had a few guests that had already booked holidays at work but luckily for them this works a little better since we now leave on Rememberance Day it isnt so bad!

Oh well crisis averted and we can carry on waiting for the days to pass!