Photo

HUGE POST-WEDDING SALE! ORANGE/FUCHSIA/JAMAICA ITEMS!

• Please log in to reply
31 replies to this topic

#21 heather1214

heather1214
  • 229 posts

Posted 31 August 2012 - 09:51 AM

I'm interested in the table runners, what size are they? and can you send me a picture at the reception so I can get a better idea of the color.

hwieboldt@hotmail.com

Thank you!!!

#22 loubellou

loubellou
    • Site Supporter
    • 109 posts

Posted 27 September 2012 - 01:47 PM

Hi, I just PM`d you. I`d be willing to take most of what you have. Let me know, or if you don`t get the PM, email me at stillhavemypride@hotmail.com. Thanks

#23 Ifemide

Ifemide
      • 1 posts

Posted 08 October 2012 - 06:05 AM

Hey! Do you still have any of these items available? please let me know..thanks.

#24 Jamielynn55

Jamielynn55
        • 183 posts

Posted 11 October 2012 - 04:40 AM

Any of these still available? I'll pm :)

#25 susan1672

susan1672
          • Vendor
          • 231 posts

Posted 24 October 2012 - 09:17 AM

UPDATED LIST AS OF 10/24/12 OF WHAT IS LEFT: Starfish Cake Topper (never used) - $25 10 Orange Beach Safe Containers (they said "Jamaica 2012 - No Problem Mon!" but the label can be removed - $14 Set of Table Number Signs Written in Sand (Numbers 1-7 and "Sign our Guestbook") - $22 2 Large Tulle Rolls (1 orange and 1 hot pink) - $5 each "Just Married" Flip-Flops - $5 "Beach Life" Wooden Sign - $5 Pink "Bride" Hanger - $15 16 Orange "Montego Bay, Jamaica" Tote Bags - $35 6 Sets of Flip-Flop Playing Cards (With removeable "Lucky in Love" labels and I can send you more labels and/or template if you want to make more) - $5 9 Tissue Pom-Pom Decorates (small, 9", 4 orange, 3 hot pink, and 2 lime green) - $15 Custom "Just Married" Parasol - $22 Custom "Thank You" Parasol - $22 Victoria's Secret "Bride" Panty - White, Size Small (never worn) - $8 Bride & Groom Shotglasses - $3 "Bridesmaid" Starfish Hat - $8 Bling Bikini (only worn once on rehearsal day and was a total hit lol) - $25 Around 1500 "To Have And To Hold Your Room Key" Business Cards/Tags - $5 Around 200 "On Our Way to Jamaica For Sun, Sand, and Fun" Business Cards/Luggage Tag Inserts - $5 5 "Tropical Treat" Filled Pillow Boxes - (Filled with tropical themed candy from Oriental Trading and I also have more labels and a template if you want to make more...the pillow boxes are just from Michaels) - $5

#26 Rpc51

Rpc51
            • 106 posts

Posted 02 November 2012 - 04:42 AM

Do you still have the Flip-Flops Playing Cards? How much is shipping to 10453?

#27 susan1672

susan1672
              • Vendor
              • 231 posts

Posted 02 November 2012 - 01:20 PM

Yes they are available with $5 shipping.

#28 susan1672

susan1672
                • Vendor
                • 231 posts

Posted 06 December 2012 - 03:49 AM

UPDATED LIST AS OF 12/06/12 OF WHAT IS LEFT BELOW. I WILL TAKE $200 + SHIPPING FOR EVERYTHING AND CAN THROW IN SOME OTHER ITEMS NOT LISTED BELOW. OTHERWISE, PLEASE MAKE AN OFFER ON INDIVIDIAL ITEMS.

Starfish Cake Topper (never used) - $25

Set of Table Number Signs Written in Sand (Numbers 1-7 and "Sign our Guestbook") - $22

2 Large Tulle Rolls (1 orange and 1 hot pink) - $5 each

"Just Married" Flip-Flops - $5

"Beach Life" Wooden Sign - $5

Pink "Bride" Hanger - $15

16 Orange "Montego Bay, Jamaica" Tote Bags - $35

6 Sets of Flip-Flop Playing Cards (With removeable "Lucky in Love" labels and I can send you more labels and/or template if you want to make more) - $10

9 Tissue Pom-Pom Decorates (small, 9", 4 orange, 3 hot pink, and 2 lime green) - $15

Custom "Just Married" Parasol - $22

Custom "Thank You" Parasol - $22

Victoria's Secret "Bride" Panty - White, Size Small (never worn) - $8

Bride & Groom Shotglasses - $3

Custom made "Bridesmaid" Starfish Hat - $8

Bling Bikini (only worn once on rehearsal day and was a total hit lol) - $25

Around 1500 "To Have And To Hold Your Room Key" Business Cards/Tags - $5

Around 200 "On Our Way to Jamaica For Sun, Sand, and Fun" Business Cards/Luggage Tag Inserts - $5

5 "Tropical Treat" Filled Pillow Boxes - (Filled with tropical themed candy from Oriental Trading and I also have more labels and a template if you want to make more...the pillow boxes are just from Michaels) - $5

#29 MeStephieP

MeStephieP
                  • 5 posts

Posted 23 January 2013 - 04:28 AM

The forum is telling me I've "reached my allotment of 2 private messages per day." Would you email me at sap219@gmail.com, please? I can meet up tomorrow (as long as the snow hasn't started).

#30 misslaura11

misslaura11
                    • 49 posts

Posted 27 January 2013 - 02:50 PM

Hi are you still interested in selling?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users