Photo

Dreams Cabo or Dreams PV?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 delmar13

delmar13
  • 4 posts

Posted 28 June 2012 - 12:06 PM

Hi, I am new to this site and have been doing research for the last 2 weeks for a destination wedding that can accomodate between 40 - 60 guests (adults and kids).  I have read positive and constructive reviews for both Dreams Cabo and Dreams PV.  I have been to Cabo before but not at the Dreams resort.  I have never been to Puerto Vallarta at all. 

My fiancee and his family are not as experienced travelers as my side of family and friends.  We are looking for a spot that has direct flights from Chicago, SF and LAX (hoping for direct flights).  We want a place that has activities for all ages - where the service is great and where they can feel like they are on vacation.  We are considering end of April or mid June 2013 for our wedding - can anyone provide guidance on what the weather is like in both places?  I want to have a beach wedding and an indoor reception.  I have read numerous reviews but I'm still torn between both places.  Also - based on my initial experience with  Dreams Cabo - they take a while to respond to emails.

Thanks,

#2 Lizrmt

Lizrmt
    • 173 posts

Posted 01 July 2012 - 08:24 AM

Congrats on your engagement, you've come to the right place to find your answers and help you through the process of planning a DW! The next step you might want to take is speaking with a travel agent, they would know which resorts have direct flights and which resorts can accommodate large groups.

#3 Moments That Matter

Moments That Matter

Diamond Vendor

• Insiders
      • 3,074 posts

Posted 25 August 2012 - 01:45 PM

Congrats delmar13 + welcome to the forum! enjoy your research here for all your exciting plans ahead........all the best :)

MTM%20Logo%202016_zps4tzm05my.png

Moments That Matter Photography , Cancun, Playa del Carmen, Mexico

Canadian Award Winning Photojournalist serving the Riviera Maya

Email: contact@momentsthatmatterphotography.com

Why we're Ranked #1 ~ Scoop on what we do:  MTM Reviews

Meet Lincoln & Team MTM: "Meet Lincoln" Video + see his Passion!!!

We Offer: 100% Vendor Fee Discount
                            100% Deposit Guarantee

100% Satisfaction Guarantee

#4 McLecker

McLecker
        • 194 posts

Posted 09 October 2012 - 11:41 AM

Originally Posted by delmar13 

Hi, I am new to this site and have been doing research for the last 2 weeks for a destination wedding that can accomodate between 40 - 60 guests (adults and kids).  I have read positive and constructive reviews for both Dreams Cabo and Dreams PV.  I have been to Cabo before but not at the Dreams resort.  I have never been to Puerto Vallarta at all. 

My fiancee and his family are not as experienced travelers as my side of family and friends.  We are looking for a spot that has direct flights from Chicago, SF and LAX (hoping for direct flights).  We want a place that has activities for all ages - where the service is great and where they can feel like they are on vacation.  We are considering end of April or mid June 2013 for our wedding - can anyone provide guidance on what the weather is like in both places?  I want to have a beach wedding and an indoor reception.  I have read numerous reviews but I'm still torn between both places.  Also - based on my initial experience with  Dreams Cabo - they take a while to respond to emails.

Thanks,

Where did you decide on?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users