RIU Palace Riviera Maya- 2013 Brides!

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 maggiemay1330

• 8 posts

Posted 27 June 2012 - 03:01 PM

Hi All!

I recently booked a March 2013 wedding at Riu Place Riviera Maya and I'm trying to track down some other brides who have gotten married there or who will be so I can get the best info possible!  Holler if you're out there!  I'd love to see pics, talk about options, etc. 

#2 slstriednig

• 21 posts

Posted 11 September 2012 - 06:30 AM

My fiance and I are considering scheduling our wedding at Riu Palace and I came across this other thread that you might be interested in.  Lots of great reviews and pictures!

Hope you find it helpful,

#3 lgann83

• 12 posts

Posted 12 August 2013 - 01:16 PM

I also just booked my wedding with the RPRM!!   I am so excited, yet our wedding isn't until Dec. 2014.  How many guests are you having and which package are you choosing?  We can't decide which one to do for our guest list of 40.  I wonder if the complimentary package ceremony decor includes an arch or anything... all of these questions!  I'll keep you posted of any new and interesting things I learn about this place! 

#4 lgann83

• 12 posts

Posted 12 August 2013 - 01:16 PM

haha, I just realized you already had your wedding? How did you like the resort?

#5 michellec

• 6 posts

Posted 17 May 2014 - 02:55 PM

Hi! I am getting married in July 2014 and am looking for some help please!! Does anyone have any pics from the resort?

Is there any way for you to message me the pics? I cant view them yet on the thread. Thanks

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users