Vow Renewal

• Please log in to reply
38 replies to this topic

#31 Cherina

Cherina
  • Banned
  • 636 posts

Posted 23 January 2013 - 12:04 PM

Thanks The husband picked the colors. And the princess bride is our favorate movie. Everytime I ask him to do something he replies "as you wish". At first I was hesitant but now I have found the balance that I think is just enough if you know the movie and just cute if you don't.

2.14.14 I can not wait to marry my very best friend ... Again!

#32 kaycag

kaycag
    • 74 posts

Posted 30 January 2013 - 01:51 PM

I have almost everything done. My dilemma is getting the fire back into my guest. Some have canceled and I'm okay with that but the family and friends that can still go are really slowful with their plans :(

#33 kprob

kprob
      • 15 posts

Posted 02 February 2013 - 10:39 AM

Yeah I had a few that can't make it. Planning is coming along. Are you ladies having a full reception or dinner?

#34 Cherina

Cherina
        • Banned
        • 636 posts

Posted 02 February 2013 - 11:53 AM

I just found our the there are lots of objections to our location choice. Why must you voice them ? What happened to simply RSVPing NO?!? Kprob yes we are having a full plated reception dinner. Are you?

#35 kprob

kprob
          • 15 posts

Posted 11 March 2013 - 06:59 PM

Hey Vow Renewal ladies,

I'm less than 30 days away...I've lost a lot of people guest wise. I'm all over the place right now might I add. How long do you guys have?

#36 Cherina

Cherina
            • Banned
            • 636 posts

Posted 12 March 2013 - 12:34 AM

Hey Vow Renewal ladies, I'm less than 30 days away...I've lost a lot of people guest wise. I'm all over the place right now might I add. How long do you guys have?

Breathe and relax at the end of they day it's about you and him. Who ever shows shows, we are expecting a low turn out but I am looking at it like those who love us most will be in Negril with us, and we get to spoil them because we will have fewer people. We have 242 days to go, time is flying!!!

#37 kprob

kprob
              • 15 posts

Posted 12 March 2013 - 03:16 PM

Yeah, it coming up so fast. I ordered real touch flowers...still waiting on those. But I can't wait!

#38 Cherina

Cherina
                • Banned
                • 636 posts

Posted 12 March 2013 - 03:50 PM

What made you choose real touch?

#39 kprob

kprob
                  • 15 posts

Posted 13 March 2013 - 02:53 PM

Hi!

I went with Wedideas.com. They have been good response wise I placed my order at the end of Jan. It was custom order , very affordable!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users